Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lighting deleted

Discussion on Lighting deleted within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/14/2011, 06:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoepMeep View Post
define deleted.

Your momma
Old 06/14/2011, 10:03   #17

elite*gold: 0
Mod please close topic.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lighting Fire Ice or Lighting Fire Bicheon
01/05/2013 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
so.. as the title says shall I pick Lighting Fire Ice or Lighting fire Bicheon? i'm full int and wearing garment. I personally think the bicheon skills are awesome but they won't be that strong because of me being full int. Ice would be extremely handy caus of snowshield but that would be it, ice nukes aren't that strong and everyone has got fire shield anyway. :confused::confused:
[WTS]6% lighting gem on siz
11/29/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
selling only for dils if u need it pm me
Cold or lighting?
04/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi. I have full str bow and i want to ask wich build is better bow/fire/cold or bow/fire/light?
lighting and force
11/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Ok here is the deal, i like light tree cuz it has the ghost walk, and i also like the force tree so.... Is there ANY good build (str, hybrid or int) that would be good in pvp with light ad force :/ ? ppl say that the force tree is pretty good for its debuffs -- a chinese warlock if you may -- but it has no disease so the chance of a "resist" is big, no? i found a 70:70 archer guide (i have no idea what the hell is 70:70, but anyway...) and it had the light as the main AND it used the...