Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mouZ wanted to scamm me

Discussion on mouZ wanted to scamm me within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mouZ wanted to scamm me

Hello everybody with hearth beating.

i have honour to say here that this noob wanna scamm my lvl 59 hermit + all items on S2.

I told him user, pass, SN, than he supposed to send me right file with which we was trading about.

Than he request all passwords for unlocking items, i'm good person so i told him before he gaved me password for rared file.

than at the moment when i told him passwords he goes offline, i unrar the file and it was some stupid crazy file which i don't need.

He was offline for a long time, i was sure he wanted to scamm me, so i send request for password for my account, i got lucky and get the password which he changed and change it to another password, normaly like everybody will do the same.

Than today was funny part biggrin.gif

I woke up and saw his massage from him saying; like i thought ya was just scamming me thats why i sedned ya fake my friend '

LOOL wtf, like he thought i was scamming him, he fucking bastard ( he just wanted to scamm me, i wanted to make fair deal, and if i would be scammer i wont let him tell ID,pass,SN,+ all password for unlocking items.

second he say; dont think i am stupid moron i knew ya was gonna do this so .
(who is this young man on this forum,he's also admin o man smile.gif

3rd he say; to bad i know all tricks of that scumbag scammers.
( he was just dissapointed i think because he didn't scamm me smile.gif ' he wanted to say me that i wanted to scamm him '
ONLY THE MAN WITH NO LIFE CAN SAY THAT I WANTED TO SCAMM YOU mouz remeber that!!!
i wish you have no life for ever and ever and ever

please tell me which scammer was giving away all those informations ??
and mouZ was able to take me items off so he have a chance to scamm me,also he goes offline and send me wrong file so this was really bad for me i go change pass asap and i got lucky.I think he was think that i would not guess his new password and that he got + time that he make fake unlocking keys and have a time to scamm me.
2 Bad 4 You hah mouz, you didn't and i'm happy.

REMEMBER MOUZ ALSO, IF EVERYTHING WOULD BE LIKE WE WAS SAYING, WILL BE EVERYTHING OKAY I WOULD NOT CHANGE PASSWORD AND YOU COULD KEEP MY ACCOUNT,BUT YOU GOES TO FAR AND YOU LIENG ME ALL THE TIME
,SO YOU DIDN'T DO IT AS YOU WERE SAYING, I DIDN'T LIE YOU EVEN 1 WORD !!

DELETE ME FROM THIS FORUM IF I SAY SOMETHING WRONG !!!

1 More question; Which admin here is with mouZ aka Overflow aka NeoX here?
because he deleted my topic about that he's scammer ??
Old 11/23/2007, 17:16   #2

its true, mouz aka neox did telling me on msn how he gonna scam him ... well i didnt ever tell him but i hate that idiot, he did attack server that i am playing on...:

NeoX....Hackers United 4-Ever, DeadVeloCity We Own All, PM me FFKES said:
brb i will scam 60 mage on narehha ^^
With full stuff lol u wanna buy it xD?
wope r u still here?
Old 11/23/2007, 17:25   #3

ive heard that he cant even use auto macro tools
Old 11/23/2007, 17:27   #4

He's *******,
i just wanted to deal fair with him, now i see he was really lie to me.

I also think this noob can't be the real mouz who workaround and proggraming with sandro,
and he wanted to ddos unlimit that's not really true, because he don't know how
Old 11/23/2007, 17:39   #5

mouz is little kid with glasses =x

******* nub
Old 11/23/2007, 18:00   #6

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL GG AT TRUSTING HIM LOL! he's the biggest idiot ever, i would believe it instantly that he can't use auto macro ****. LOLOL

Edit: NeoX also made everyone believe that he crashed kalonline.com with his botnet, while it was someone else hahah
Old 11/23/2007, 18:31   #7

rofl wopa first of all this is bs, changing msn messages i can do also, i never said i was owner of deadvelocity, like is aid where is proof, 3rd yes ic rashed 1 time kalonline.com rest did Jake. and all the pvt servers that went down are from me, jake(sometimes) and Zogga, owyeah i forgot TDA ofcourse, so dont talk **** if ya know nothigna bout me huh?
Old 11/23/2007, 19:05   #8

You sad you're Admin of deadvelocity and that this is your team.
you was trying to trade your khi for inter. with my hermit.
You're the best because you ddosing servers, all peoples will like you, because now you're the famous
And btw kid, it seems i don't need to proove anything because 90% pplz believe me , the rest 10% of them was buyed from you to tell me you're not scammer but that not change my mind.

Admin don't delete this topic again because this nub say you to do it.
If this post will be deleted i'll delete myself from here , because don't want that pplz like mouz go through with this.