Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello everyone come read!

Discussion on Hello everyone come read! within the Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Kal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Hello guys come read :)

I am leaving all kal pservers. I have played enough of this game and I think its time to do something more productive with my life. today I will be giving away an account on hidden kal now its not lvls of the chars that im selling but more or less the items. I'm doing this cause it will give that lucky person a chance at having everything they ever wanted in a game i find it hard to sell so I kinda feel like why not do a good deed i give you a brief description of the items inside this account there is 1 set of g65 archer gear, 2 sets of g65 knight gear 6kkk G70 1h a bunch of pets grade 30+ and many more items and i know there is dc coins in there also just cannot remember how much. Now if you are interested in winning a account fully furnished with everything you need send me an email with your full name and why you think you should have it I will choose only one winner so hurry and send in the emails I will announce the winner at the end of the week so go go go
p.s please type where i can understand what you are saying otherwise i will not read your email. ty and hope to see all your emails

once again
Email:
Old 08/15/2013, 07:08   #2

Is this cheat/hack, bot or exploit?
Old 08/15/2013, 13:54   #3

g65 on hiddenkal? boring!
Old 08/15/2013, 14:35   #4

It's just a give away. I know its not a grand prize but i just thought it would be nice to give this stuff to some one who really would appreciate it and i know its not a hack/ bot / cheat /or exploit didn't really know where to put this tbh so i thought well everything else basically goes here why not this. btw if you read you can clearly see i say -

"Now if you are INTERESTED in winning a account fully furnished with everything you need send me an email with your full name and why you think you should have it"

did you see it this time?