Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] New KalOnline Bot

Discussion on [Release] New KalOnline Bot within the Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Kal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/14/2009, 21:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
coder of a bot i have few bug or whatever reports

omg 0.7 is working for me now!! nice man ty....there are only few thinks you could improve:
-when it kill someone and beheade it an than try to attack next one it click a bbit away from that dead one and back to that dead one (like to attack dead mob again) again and again untill that deadone drain into ground and respawn....
-id doesnt beheade always and when it doesnt and another mobb is attzacking to you it take some time before he start attacking back...
-more thinks i tell you later

AND HOW T3H F0K YOU FIND COLOR OF F0KIN MOB? I DID IT ONLY 1 TIME IN 10000 TRYS
Old 04/14/2009, 22:27   #32

**** man! is this R programmed to spin camera and keep saying searching for mob?
Old 04/15/2009, 00:10   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerdeath555 View Post
**** man! is this R programmed to spin camera and keep saying searching for mob?
same for me...

well there are two things
1. if i have fullscreen i cant press enter for the messageboxes
2. in windowed mode the bot doesnt work for me ...

any solution?
Old 04/15/2009, 00:24   #34

Quote:
Have your renamed tex to text2?
yep i did everything step by step.
My mobs are purple as they should but i cant aim on em. Dunno why..
Old 04/15/2009, 02:07   #35

one thing that needs to be fixed is to make the bot stay in the same area. i let him kill i go afk he is dead in different area. maybe u should make him stay within 50 of the set x coordinate for the hunting area. thats how silkroad bots stay in hunting area.
Old 04/15/2009, 03:40   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourst View Post
Hey..
i've got a problem.
The bot is always searching doing nothing, sometimes it says its killing but my char just stands around and does nothing at all.
I guess the prob is when i try to get the color of the mob. The [color] screen is always black. I can't get the purple of the mobs. When i put my mouse on this forum for example it gets the gray, but it does not get any color ingame at all.
Could it be cause im running kal in window mode?
Whats wrong?
I don't know what it could be. Maybe post a short video of your problem so that i can see it for myself?

Slayer: I'll work on those suggestions of your as soon as possible

As for the comment "Is this bot programmed to spin the camera and say 'searching for mob'"

This problem is most likely due to the fact that it's not seeing the demons. To fix this, simply re-pick the demon color and choose a lighter or darker shade of the demon (i suggest the light pink area, that tends to work best for me)

kevinikill: The game has to be run in 800*600 pixels and in windowed mode. As for problem #2, please elaborate so i can help you better.

bluepoison: Seeing as this bot works by using pixel recognition, it does not have the ability to track the position of the player. Otherwise, that would be a major function of mine.

It may be a while before the next update guys. I was trying to bypass hackshield and when i gave up and opened kalonline, i got the message "You're expelled."

Guess i'll have to call my ISP and have my IP changed...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2009, 05:13   #37

Well ****. I had my IP changed but kalonline still wouldn't let me log in. I have submitted a support ticket to their C/S. If i don't get unbanned soon, i'll release the entire source code of the latest version, 0.7, so that someone else can continue my work if they want.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2009, 08:30   #38

The problem is on a vid u wont see anything.
I just tried it with full window. The problem is i just can't hit enter while staying on a mob.
Even tried to input the colour by screenshot, works fine, but the bot just does nothing but staying around searching. Not even the cam is moving, nothing happens.
Dunno whats wrong. Is there anyway to open the "config" window without going out of kal?
Window mode doesn't work. Or do i need to have a special resolution?
Old 04/15/2009, 15:41   #39

[QUOTE=Gogeta70;2071750]
Slayer: I'll work on those suggestions of your as soon as possible

@@@ Ok, tnx i will post more bugs, suggestions

As for the comment "Is this bot programmed to spin the camera and say 'searching for mob'"

This problem is most likely due to the fact that it's not seeing the demons. To fix this, simply re-pick the demon color and choose a lighter or darker shade of the demon (i suggest the light pink area, that tends to work best for me)

well im sry cuz i said that but i was really nervose yesterday i was picking colors and healt for 40mins ant didnt worked for me...i cant repick color of mob becuse once i press start bot i cant close it event stop it so i always have to right click on start meni (right at clock), close it and again....
Old 04/15/2009, 18:14   #40

-.- I put the game settings to 800x600 now.... than i put the color of a mon (pink because of tex2...) than put monsters health thand put my health...

well setting it up i started the bot and nothing happens... it says : searching demon but it not even turns the screen :O ?
Old 04/15/2009, 19:40   #41

Ok, i managed to get my account unbanned. Anyway, i'll try to answer your guy's questions.

Fourst: the game has to be run in windowed mode at 800x600 or the bot might not work properly. I personally have my screen resolution at 1280x1024 with kal running in windowed mode at 800x600. That is the testing environment for it.

slayer & kevinikill: i'm not sure what the problem is. i don't mean to place the blame on you, but maybe you're not configuring the bot properly? whatever it is, i'll try to help you.

I'm going to post a video on how to get the bot configured and running properly. This may answer some questions.
Old 04/15/2009, 20:55   #42

maybe im just too stupid to work with this bot -.-

well the video is a good idea thanx for doing this... has to be much work :S
Old 04/15/2009, 21:04   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogeta70 View Post
I'm going to post a video on how to get the bot configured and running properly. This may answer some questions.
KalOnline GM's may see your video and update kalonline so bot wont work anyomre....
Old 04/15/2009, 21:23   #44

Quote:
KalOnline GM's may see your video and update kalonline so bot wont work anyomre....
You have a point. I just zipped the video and uploaded it to a website. It's only a 5mb download. The video quality is pretty bad and the game is laggy in the video, but it demonstrates how to use the bot pretty well.

Old 04/15/2009, 21:26   #45

bot doesnt work for me again it says searching for mob...after 2 secs: fighting but it just stnads here...
Closed Thread