Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Application] Silkroad online Section ...

Discussion on [Application] Silkroad online Section ... within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
[Application] Silkroad online Section ...

It's me reapplying :
Former moderator of SRO section .
I posted like 2 applications before and i guess i will just edit, update and add new things if available.

ICQ Number :None because i don't use ICQ (no specific reason in case u ask)

Email Address :

Introduction

Hey guys, how are you ?
My name is Ali and I come from Egypt (Where The Pyramids are.), I am 19 Years old and Living in the city of Alexandria built by Alexander the Great (Mediterranean sea),This year i've entered faculty of engineering Alexandria university and i am willing to be a Nuclear engineer . I am a pretty funny guy (as my friends claim) also I am helpful ,which means I do my best just to help people waiting nothing in return and I Like playing silkroad online (international servers or private servers too) (as much others do) and I am sort of good at playing it and knowing everything related to this game.

Why do you want to be moderator?

It's obvious that Silkroad online section needs more care, Lots of spammers around , messing with threads and posting useless posts also after Alexx. and Eckoro quit I guess i can reapply(After i pmed Lowfyr and he asked me to add an application), I got large experience in this area, Also I got experience with vBulletin. Much times i see myself unable to help members (deleting some odd spam replies,I got experience as former moderator which allows me to be a moderator again, I am quite old member in the forum (2007) so I know almost everything about silkroad online section.

How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job?:

As former moderator and a member of the forum since (2007) as I mentioned before, also playing silkroad online for more than four years and a half or something (I don't really remember but I know it's enough time to get everything about it, and bugs, exploits , builds, bots etc...
I got great Experience playing silkroad online, Isro, Csro and Ksro, I played ksro and csro for about 2 weeks now, It's Isro but Chinese and Korean servers so it's fine with me any version of Sro it is .
My English is very fine, Some French and Arabic as main tongue and my german gf started to teach me german [Kein Problem] so my language won't be a problem at all .

Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take an interest in the forum?:

I spent at least like 6 or 7 hours on the internet everyday(24/7) access to pc and internet , And am always on Elitepvpers checking whats new, helping some members or something. also I check what threads are there , what's new about bugs in silkroad world etc...

Do you took part there before you sent your application?

Yes,of course I did,I think I'm ready to post my application no matter what the replies nor decisions would be,I will accept them.

Do you have a lot of patience with questions which you think themselves that they are very stupid?

I believe no one was born as stupid or something it's all like misunderstandings or just language problems and it's okay with me, because it's my job (as a moderator) and as a member also to help members, so I don't take any request as a stupid request I just help and make everything clear so Yes I have patience with such questions and I will do my effort to help .

Can you act well in general with other human beings?

Yes I can, It's okay with most of people, But u face some problems in some misunderstandings and I guess I can deal with it and I act well with any person in general, Yet if he offenses me, I try to solve it in private messages with some peace because it's not acceptable to have problems in forum threads ..

Did you ever operated as an moderator before?

Yeah lots of times,Was Moderator HERE (SRO Section) , Was Head Admin in a Wrestling forum , and a mod in a Sports forum, And I can deal with any version of forums as I got much experience in that .

I hope I gave a valid answer to any of the questions in my application,but If you'd like to ask for anything else - you're welcome.

Thanks .. lolrko
Regards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
There is no doubt that another forum moderator is needed in the silkroad section.It`s alot of work to do as I can see,but you are the right person to handle it.(as prooved before )
Also there are only 4 moderators left in the main sro section,not enough for such a big game.So a new mod should be appointed fast.

Good luck and my vote ofcourse is [YES] :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 14:31   #3

elite*gold: 125
Of Course a BIG [ YES ]
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 14:33   #4

elite*gold: 0
an Alexandrian man like me
nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 14:35   #5

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
Old member, lots of posts and thanks.
Definitely YES !
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 14:35   #6

Received Thanks: 2,171
turns out there are alot of ppl here from Alexandria ;-)
Gedooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is the best haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 14:59   #7

Received Thanks: 1,925
I think yes, becouse you are registrated since October 2007, have many Thanks and your Application is good too....

Yes we can
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 16:20   #8

Received Thanks: 1,217
YES... Passt einfach alles
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2010, 16:46   #9

Nice bro, i hope you become a mod, your extremely trustworthy
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 17:23   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Yup.. definitely, + he's been a moderator in the past already, so he's definitely good for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 19:03   #11

Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploiter~Li View Post

why you creating an application?
that post is not updated and 1 more mod is required now
Old 02/04/2010, 20:07   #12

Hmm,kk.

Then, Yes or No?
Since u posting against me,in psro forum.

No.

Thats my Reason.

Who want a MOD which posting against the epvp users?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 20:41   #13

elite*gold: 20
no
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2010, 00:44   #14

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post
that post is not updated and 1 more mod is required now
I guess he didn't read this part : (After i pmed Lowfyr and he asked me to add an application) or any other part of the application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploiter~Li View Post
Hmm,kk.

Then, Yes or No?
Since u posting against me,in psro forum.

No.

Thats my Reason.

Who want a MOD which posting against the epvp users?
I wonder why you re sized this part of the reply ?
'' Who want a MOD which posting against the epvp users? ''

Do i post against anyone ? it's simpler than u think.
if our opinions didn't make match doesn't mean i am attacking u or i am against you, that's very wrong.
(Difference in opinion does not invalidate the affection)

Best regards.
Old 02/05/2010, 00:59   #15

elite*gold: 8
Yes, he is my little brother and he is totally up for the job and I'm very proud of him ^.^
Closed Thread