Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling account with huge GI and good rep/kdr

Discussion on Selling account with huge GI and good rep/kdr within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling account with huge GI(800 OTS) and good rep/kdr

Selling my account or the items in it, only selling to trusted members on here.

Trusted member on infestation discord but that doesn't matter here I guess.

Snipers
800x OTS-03 SVU (Will sell separately)
150x AW MAGNUM
95x VSS

Pistols
500x DESERT EAGLE

AMMO
1000x SVD10
850x DESERT EAGLE AMMO
850x VSS-10
600x WINCHESTER .308

Backpack and Armor
1000+ Heavy armor
600x NVG

Meds
12000x DX

Attachments
200x Forward grip
200x Swiss
100x Tac scope

Riots
1000x Riot shields

Offer me for the account and i'll think about it.

Add me on skype for the entire GI list, I have removed most of the stuff from the thread due to the risk of my account getting banned because of black market.

PM is the key.
Old 02/19/2017, 18:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey,
add me on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling huge content account
05/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Selling my LOL account: all champs, 570+ champion skins (missing only: Victorious Janna/Jarvan, Black Alistar, Championship Riven, the PAX pack and Triumphant Ryze), 30 ward skins, 20 Rune Pages, almost all runes (missing a few seal and glyph packs), Challanger Frame (season 4 3v3), S4 Diamond / S5 Diamond. The account has over 3500€ spent in it so please be serious about it, don't waste both of our times (minimum price 500€). Reason for selling it: I quit playing.
[Selling] Selling HUGE lol account
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
selling account with 100k IP, all champs, around 200skins with rares like pax jax and other event skins, nearly all runes , season 1 platin border, season 2 diamond border, season 3 challenger and diamond border (3v3 and 5v5 normals n stuff challenger) and (diamond soloq) tons of icons from events and teams and im unranked atm played none(except 1 by accident but won it) and the account is on euwest.
SELLING HUGE STEAM ACCOUNT ! :]
01/18/2014 - Steam Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, I'd like to sell my steam account with 62 games. Reason? I don't use it and I started to play League Of Legends, so I don't need my steam account anymore. Dota 2 Just Cause 2 Metro 2033 Beat Hazard BIT.TRIP BEAT
WTT Huge Library Steam Account for a good LoL Account
06/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
List of games: Assassins Creed Revelations Audiosurf Bastion Batman: Arkham City Call of Duty Black OPs 2 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Counter-Strike: Source
selling huge steam account! 64 games!!!
10/30/2010 - Steam Trading - 10 Replies
hallo! i have huge steam account with 64 games! with proof of purchse!!!(all the games from steam store about 10 proofes) original price: 932$!!! profile: http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/tomatotime offer from 100$~72€ MSN:[email protected] picture(all the games that you see they arenot shortcut all are real: