Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(50% OFF) Newz GC On Sale !!!

Discussion on (50% OFF) Newz GC On Sale !!! within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 284
The Black Market: 125/0/1
(50% OFF) Newz GC On Sale !!!

Sell Newz GC 50 % Off the Official Market

ill Buy the Skin boxes or whatever you like on Marketplace !!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING ON Market FOR 50 % OFF !!!

Add Skype : syownzb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NewZ Svds for sale
05/20/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hey im selling Svds 35 for $10 best ways to contact me Steam Steam Community :: iMatt all goes through paypal :)
(NewZ)need a fast sale.30k dxs for 4dollers.
04/02/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
(Sold)
[Selling] newz gear for sale
03/25/2016 - Infestation Trading - 15 Replies
new prices Hi i have dxs for sale will sell 50000 dx for $40 euro or will sell stacks of 1000 for $1 euro each also have 25 vss for sale $1.70 euro each and 30 blasers for $0.60 euro each
[WTS]NEWZ Items for sale
12/13/2015 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Im planning to stop playing i dont have a fully amazing GI but here it is NEWZ inventory - Album on Imgur If you are interested in buying my GI or seperate items add me on skype to discuss for a suitable price RULES
[Selling] NewZ Gear Sale CHEAP take a look
11/05/2015 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
I'm done with NewZ for now. Instead of just leaving all the gear I have in there I was thinking I could just sell it for cheap to other players that need it. I've been playing since the beginning so that's why I have that much gear lmao don't judge me ;p IF YOU BUY ABOVE 10$ YOU GET EXTRA GEAR LADIES GENTLEMENS SNIPERS M107 x 103 = 0.035$ each **3.5$ FOR ALL OF THEM** AMMO