Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{WTS} ISS World account 20$

Discussion on {WTS} ISS World account 20$ within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{WTS} ISS World account 20$

Ok, so I am selling my ISS world account for 20$ USD because even though Ive prob spent 100$'s of dollars worth of gc on the game I just wanna quick sell it.

Rules:

1. Paypal only, you pay family and friends and you also pay first.

2. When you buy the account the password will be generated into a bunch of letters and numbers which I will give to you and you can change it to whatever you please.

3. When you log onto the account you will get an IP lock error when you first try and log in. Don't worry ill go to my email and allow access then you should be good from there.

4. Remember there are no refunds so if you buy the account one day Im not refunding if you don't want it anymore.

5. Contact me at or PM me on EPVP. Either way is fine.

6. Also I DO NOT ACCEPT ECHECKS. PAYPAL FUNDS ONLY.

Screen Shots:

GUNS P.S If your looking for alot of guns dont buy this account. I mostly have tons of shields, DX's, Armors, and ammo. ALOT OF IT.

AMMO

ARMOR

MEDS & SHIELDS ETC

CHARACTERS ASSASSIN has full skill tree except Epics

Ok so thats everything. 20$ you get everything with no catch. I just wanna get rid of this account and use the money for games I play currently.

EMAIL:
Old 10/06/2016, 17:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 163
would offer 15$