Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SS Legandaries CORPSE GRINDER

Discussion on SS Legandaries CORPSE GRINDER within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SS Legandaries CORPSE GRINDER

Suh dudes
Gonna sell my Legendaries

1x Corpse Grinder 10/10
1x Bulletstorm 10/10
2x Pinwheel 10/10

Paying via PayPal

i wont go first freaking guy scammed my kraken today feelsbadman

My skype: jonkeeel
Attached Images
File Type: png weapsdawg.PNG (149.6 KB, 4 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
attacking a corpse
05/18/2014 - Diablo 2 Programming - 5 Replies
is still for the potion finder im working on , as current setup the barb will use the potion find only when one or more monsters are around he still wont attack the corpse when none are around , any ideas? thanks and heres the ntattack ive modded up sofar with NO errors const NTA_DAMAGE_NONE = 0; const NTA_DAMAGE_PHYSICAL = 1; const NTA_DAMAGE_MAGIC = 2; const NTA_DAMAGE_FIRE = 3;
corpse rez even if under the map
12/06/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
The function "/script RetrieveCorpse()" is what the accept button on a corpse run does, but this function does not check the z-axis and therefore allows you to corpse rez even if your corpse is under the map and too far away to pop up the message. Simply run back to your tombstone and use this script, and viola no more having to sit for 15 minutes with rez sickness. Also, just fyi, "/script RepopMe()" is how you release if you die from falling under the map. credits to ironblitzkrieg
Never corpse-run!!!
09/25/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Never corpse-run!!! 1)Die in an instance Sad 2)Write /logout (or click esc and do it that way) 3)wait 4)wait 5)When it\'s 1 sec left on countdown, click release as fast as you can! 6)you will be logged out 7)you log back in 8)you will be a spirit on top of your body
BWL fast Corpse run
09/10/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
if you wipe in Blackwing Lair and get sick of the long corpse runs from Thorium Point, there's a handy little bug you can take advantage of. if you have a bit of lag when you release spirit quickly run, in ghost form, to the BWL exit. if you can get out before it throws your ghost to Thorium Point then you'll be in ghost form outside the UBRS entrance and have a quick walk back to BWL obviously this works best on Razorgore, but if you have especially bad lag it's also doable on Vael. It'd...
Move your corpse to rez
01/09/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
When you die and go into spirit form there are usually always server side lag, creating the RIP symbol/corpse area to not load in. Simple log off and just log back on, and your corpse will move to where you logged off and you can rez right there! Anyways its just something fun to play around with when theres lots of corpse lag. Ive been able to do this everytime ive tried it when my corpse doesnt load. PS - Excuse my poor writing skills, if you have any questions please just reply and ill...