Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISS ACCOUNT with a least one charactere hardened and with a good GI.

Discussion on ISS ACCOUNT with a least one charactere hardened and with a good GI. within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ISS ACCOUNT with a least one charactere hardened and with a good GI.

Hello,

I seek one account with a least one charactere hardened and a good GI.

I can make 50/70$.

Have a nice day
Old 01/08/2015, 07:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 33
add my skype
Old 01/09/2015, 14:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype

My skype is: ggwpsongj
Old 01/11/2015, 15:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello I got my main account for sell

add on skype:sz.balazska55
Old 01/11/2015, 22:49   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 01/11/2015, 23:11   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey mate.. I have a spare account with email that has 3 hardened chars and the last two are nearly there and lots in the GI

If you are interested then pop me a PM and I will send you a link so I can stream the account and GI for you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell good Infestation acc, 2 hardened, assassin / guardian and some stuff
03/27/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my Infestation account because i spent alot of time in this game and i wont play it anymore, so i'm trying to get back a little bit of money. I sell it with Serial key There is a lot of stuff as you can see on the screenshots, some VSS, some 308 ammo etc. Contact me on skype (mangeurdecrepe22) or on steam (julien_du22) Paypal or CS:GO skins, make an offer. http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_710123In festation2014032700561474.jpg
How to have infinite charactère in 1 account
04/13/2013 - 4Story - 6 Replies
GO In TGLOBAL_GSP---->DBO---->TABLES------>TUSE RINFOTABLE---->DwUserID=TACCOUNT--->BCanCrea teCharCount=100 is max--->bAgreement=1 and dCabinetUse = Today The hour = the hour today.. In vidéo : How to have infinite charactère in 1 account.rar Give me thanks please
Suche kompletten Account OHNE Charactere
11/13/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich bin auf der Suche nach einem Account, den ich für die US Server in Amerika einsetzen kann, sprich ich möchte einen WoW Account haben den ich hier einloggen kann... https://us.battle.net/login/en/ Es darf kein Deutscher Account sein, da wir dann erstens nicht in das Geschäft kommen, zweitens ich dann selber ein Problem habe, da ich dann verarscht worden bin, und drittens möchte ich den Login vorher Testen. Sollte dann alles funktionieren, können wir uns auf einen...
Charactere
03/27/2011 - Wolfteam - 7 Replies
Charaktere sind unnötig !! Ihr denkt euch auch häufig wie unnötig diese ganzen casher sind ? Ja charaktere versauen Wolfteam und es bringt keinen spaß mehr ! Wieso macht aeria soowas ? sie woolen aklle zum cashen bringen aber was bringt es ? alle noobs haben kein spaß am spielen und hören auf weil einfach die motivation fehlt ! irgendwann spielen auch die casher nicht mehr weil es wieder nur skillgame wird da alle die noch da sind cashen und auf selber ebene sind !
All Charactere
06/25/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
Okay i copied all now in txt dokument (standart windows editor) Link Here: >> Bl0b <<