Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My global inventory for much cheaper then other sellers

Discussion on My global inventory for much cheaper then other sellers within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My global inventory for much cheaper then other sellers

I wish to sell all my stuff. I sell it for cheaper then others. NOTE: If you are a scammer do not even add me. I will not go first even if you have some rep points. You will go first and for security reasons we can make a bulk trade in seperate parts. (like you send me 2 euros and i give you 2 euros of worth items, and we repeat as many times as you want.)

I accept paypal, and CSGO items.

For more information ADD me on skype. Skype: moci931

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Stanag 6 Cents Each [Cheaper than most Sellers!]
06/02/2014 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
closing
[Trading] WTT/WTS Global Inventory
05/23/2014 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i have got a pretty nice global on sale! It's about 500 stanags, 500 dx, 100x sig sauer, and 100x tars, 86 medkits, 300x custom + kstyle (100%) and more. I wanna sell it for PayPal money, PaySafeCard or CS:GO items. steam: sentinell24 skype:2237
[Selling] My whole global inventory
05/14/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone new to the community here. I am looking to sell my entire global inventory to the people here. I've been playing this game for nearly 7 months now and the game has just gotten simply boring for me. My inventory consists of the following, sniper amo, snipers, custom, kstyles, dxs, pain killers, bandages, antis, ars, attachments and a lot more! If you want to talk to me about the GI just add me on Skype: kevin.makai thanks again.
Leaugue of legends teams for sells CHEAPER #SOLO#SELLERS
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling teams via Na server cheaper than everyone else, i am challengers and im selling 3v3 teams , plz let me know what division you'd like. Gold : 60$ Plat : 95$ Diamond : 155$ I'm also on ebay: xelanir's profile
Selling Alz for Cabal Online NA Cheaper than Gold Sellers
12/03/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
server venus i have 13 bil, and im selling it lower than gold sellers. msn is [email protected]