Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Massive GI for CS:GO Items

Discussion on Massive GI for CS:GO Items within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

10x M107
12x FN Scar CQC
20x Mosin Nagant
13x M4 Semi
4x Blaser

Masadas, honey badgers, evo-3s, svds, imi tars...

20+ helmets + armors
20+ attachments

Add me on steam for trades "f0rzaken"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/14/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
10x M107 12x FN Scar CQC 20x Mosin Nagant 13x M4 Semi 4x Blaser Masadas, honey badgers, evo-3s, svds, imi tars... 20+ helmets + armors 20+ attachments
Massive DC's.
11/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys, since yesterday, my server players (everyone) including me are getting disconnect every ~10 minutes. What the hell just happened? Any ideas? Screenshot of GameServer : http://i44.tinypic.com/11mesgi.png
[Release] Massive Mesh List! *Warning* Massive pics
08/02/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
Ok so this thread was requesting a list of all npc meshes... while obviously you can get them from the client quite simply... I wanted a nice reference for what they LOOK like last year and so coded a simple command to continually spawn the next possible npc/mob and one of my members used it to take a screenshot of each mesh. NOTE: TQ HAS CHANGED MOST OF THESE MESHES. MANY HAVE CHANGED I'm posting this for reference material only (myself as much as for you). All credit goes to schmidt who...
Massive xp for low level
06/11/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 46 Replies
Go to BRM, just outside UBRS, have a level 60 friend with you (you are the low level character). You should be a melee character. Anyway, your 60 friend pulls one of the orcs near the UBRS entrance and kills it down to 1% HP then the 60 zones into UBRS, after he zones in, the lowbie kills the mob and gets like 3k-4k exp per kill. Do it up!