Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Items In Gi!

Discussion on Items In Gi! within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Items In Gi!

Wanting to sell Guns In Gi!

I will not go first.

Paypal Only : Family or Friends

As soon as payment goes through we can meet on a server to do the trade.

Old 05/05/2014, 11:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
if you change your mine to go first than pn me and i buy all what you have :-) with the right price PS: i can´t see your screenshot´s :-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Items on Eagle server (Including +12, Gems, Garments And lots of composing items)
09/19/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
I have played conquer for many years and decided to quit long time ago.. I might not be known on epvp, But i'm deffiniatly thrustworthy. And since there is allot of scamming going on on the internet i won't be the one going first but i don't mind to use a middleman like "www.playerauctions.com" (Sorry if i'm not allowed to mention website) It's just that i know that Transactions through that site are thrustworthy. I will be making screenshots and record the trades to make sure that the...
NIGHTCLUB CHEAT!! Clone all owned items even Facebook Credits Items 100%Working!!
08/21/2010 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Require Tools * Charles * Firefox * NotePad++ (not required but it makes your job easier) Credits: Kingrj123,Botete0030 Steps@pwnthis to cloning items even Facebook Credits items: