Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PayPal][GC] WarZ Weapons Shop [CHEAP]

Discussion on [PayPal][GC] WarZ Weapons Shop [CHEAP] within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PayPal][GC] WarZ Weapons Shop [CHEAP]

I'm selling items for GC/PayPal

Now i've got on rare:
  • Lot of Mausers - 1$ per each
  • Lot of M107's - 1.5$ per each
  • Lot of VSS - 2$ per each
  • Lot of Desert Eagle's - 1.5$ per each

And a lot of not rare weapons such as Masada,P90,Blaser,AK74 etc... (Contact me for prices)

Also im selling ammo for near all weapons.

If u buy M107,VSS,Desert Eagle or VSS you will get free 5 ammo for what u bought.

U can contact me on

Waiting for your offers!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WarZ Shop][PAYPAL] Items, Rares, Weapons And Ammo
04/03/2014 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
Welcome To My WarZ Store Some Items Have Not Yet Been Listed Here, But will Assuredly Make It's Appearance On My Store Me And A Friend Have Been Playing For A Fair While Now And I Have Chosen To Start This Store, After Thinking What I'd Be Doing With All This Gear And Decided To Now Sell It To Help Others Engage In PvP, Protect Themselves Or Simply Just Stockpile All Gear For Sale Have Been Obtained By Farming & PvP Transactions/Trades Will Occur @ The Following Safezones: Blue Ridge,...
[WarZ Shop][PAYPAL]CHEAP Items, Rares Weapons And Ammo
03/12/2013 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome To My WarZ Store Some Items Have Not Yet Been Listed Here, But will Assuredly Make It's Appearance On My Store Me And A Friend Have Been Playing For A Fair While Now And I Have Chosen To Start This Store, After Thinking What I'd Be Doing With All This Gear And Decided To Now Sell It To Help Others Engage In PvP, Protect Themselves Or Simply Just Stockpile All Gear For Sale Have Been Obtained By Farming & PvP Transactions/Trades Will Occur @ The Following Safezones: Blue Ridge,...
[ENG] WarZ Shop [PAYPAL] ***Rare Weapons, items and ammo***
02/28/2013 - Infestation Trading - 13 Replies
closed