Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Meds/Bandages/medkits

Discussion on [Request] Meds/Bandages/medkits within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Meds/Bandages/medkits

Hey there guys!

Basically I'm all out of meds and I need loads of them minimum of 150 Antibiotics/Painkillers & Bandages (around 30 Medkits). If you have this stuff and are willing to trade for some guns & a little bit of money or either one of the 2 then feel free to add me and message me on skype at: SJHilly

Sam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MR - NOMENU HACK (AntiKick, 5 Slot, Headshots, Bandages)
12/17/2012 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
MR - NOMENU HACK Features: -AntiKick -Bandages -QuickRepair -FastReload -Extra Clip 1&2 -5th Slot
GAnarchy-Kann mir jmd Medkits für perm giften?-Bezahle Gut
03/13/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 9 Replies
Perma Medkits Hallo EPVPers, Ich wollte mal fragen, ob mir jemand, der Hacks benutzt mir Medkits fü 3650 Days giften könnte? Bezahlung Ich würde euch mit PSC bezahlen! 20€ im Vorraus- 20€ im Nachhinein! Das Vorraus nur an Leute, die trusted sind!
Unlimited bandages making
01/25/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
I did not test this but someone told me about it. On Vaelstraz fight, if you get Burning Adrenaline, making bandages require no cooldown. So it's instant bandage making. Not one at a time. ALL of them in one shot. If you have 10000 bandages to do, click on "create all" and it will be all done instantly
unlimited rotten bandages [ENG]
05/01/2005 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 8 Replies
When you're a novice, talk to the lady in the hotel that teaches you the skill "First Aid" she'll tell you to go to prontera castle and talk to her helper,once there talk to the helper to receive a rotten bandage, once you get it drop the bandage on the floor and talk to the npc again,he will give you another one, keep doing this til you're satisfied,not that big of a bug,but still pretty useful in the noob days. edit by apple: Work only with eAthena pServers and only on eAthena RC5