Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of the Storm
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bug/Exploit] Invisible Hero

Discussion on [Bug/Exploit] Invisible Hero within the Heroes of the Storm forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bug/Exploit] Invisible Hero

Just happened yesterday.

Mein Ulti von Tychos ging gerade zuende, als wir einen Tempel eingenommen haben.
=> Ab dem Zeitpunkt war mein Char unsichtbar für alle und konnte nicht mehr angegriffen werden. Konnte selber aber alle Skills und Autoattacks verwenden.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Invincible & Invisible (vSRO 1.88)
01/16/2019 - SRO Private Server - 64 Replies
While working on some packets to decode, I discovered some odd behavior by the server. I injected a certain packet with some unusual data and got the server to change me to an invincible or invisible state. Exactly those states used for GMs. Can anybody tell me if this exploit is already known or not? I'm not up-to-date with that topic, I guess. I kinda went to the first server in my mind, that I've been playing on years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNKvwsyD5f8 I do not intend...
[Exploit] Fast(ER) Hero Bullion Coins
07/28/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
This was a great exploit shared by auverin007, and his thread is Stickied. HOWEVER i found an improved version of this exploit 1. Run a Heroic Dungeon and complete it 2. when "Choose a Treasure" window is prompted, Quit the dungeon 3. Still receive the Hero Coin after quiting the dungeon The BEST PART about this method and the DIFFERENCE between the quoted exploit is that the dungeon run does not count as "Completed," so you may repeat the procedure from step 1 for all 16 cycles. So...
Invisible and Stealth Exploit
05/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I tried this Tutorial by Invincible but it didn't work for me. If anyone has the edited txt file (with stealth, and invis, maybe crystal) can you post cuz I tried editing and it didnt work. Like it made no changes at all. If anyone has this, can you post it (please, don't use rapidshare). Thx.
Hero Online (Mount and Combat Pet Exploit)
01/06/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Original by: Nefertiti a little bit edited by Ic3Demon OK first off will be the 2 pet bug. #1 Have a combat pet in your inventory along with a mont class #2 Put one pet into the pet slot