Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Push to rank 20

Discussion on Free Push to rank 20 within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Push to rank 20

Hi, Like in LoL i want to play with my mates, i already have multiple accounts on rank 1 (HL&TL), and dont have accounts to play with my low-ranked rl friends

that's why i look for accounts, to play with, i will mostly win and offer free push to rank 20 (sometimes even to 10)

if i have more than 1 account at the same time, it is possible to just queue with us, otherwise i play on ur account

[I dont need any password or email or any other personal information]

Ger
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Log-In pref via Teamviewer - but u can also give me ur log-in info when u are not online for a few days, but i still pref Teamviewer

If u want to know my builds, i can tell u my builds and the idea i had behind them, but keep in mind, that there is no perfect build
Old 08/10/2015, 13:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Begging is not allowed.

#closed
Closed Thread