Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HotS 40 Level EU Account / 35k+ gold

Discussion on HotS 40 Level EU Account / 35k+ gold within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HotS 40 Level EU Account / 35k+ gold

- Account Region : EU
- Account Level : 40
- Gold:35k+ gold
- Price: 16€ (Paypal)

The account was leveled only for sale.

After pay, you will get all the infos to login, include the secret question answer to the Battle.net account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HotS 40 Level EU Account /10 Heroes / over 20k gold
10/31/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 7 Replies
Battle.net Account has only Heroes of the Storm as game attached to it and nothing else. Used it with invite since Closed Beta. In-Game Details : - Account Region : EU - Account Level : 40 ( All ~251 Games Played Manually / Never used Bot ) - Heroes Obtained : 10 - Detailed List of Heroes : - Zeratul ( Level : 10 ) - Illidan ( Level : 7 ) - Raynor ( Level : 6 )
[Selling] HotS 40 Level EU Account /10 Heroes /14k gold
07/06/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
Battle.net Account has only Heroes of the Storm as game attached to it and nothing else. In-Game Details : - Account Region : EU - Account Level : 40 ( All ~223 Games Played Manually / Never used Bot ) - Heroes Obtained : 10 ( Ready for Hero League / Team League ) - Detailed List of Heroes : - Zeratul ( Level : 10 ) - Anub’Arak ( Level : 5 )
[Selling] D3 ACCOUNT WITH HOTS (LEVEL 21) AND HS (26 LEGENDARIES)
04/13/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 12 Replies
I am selling this account since I don't play on it anymore. I know I have a low rep. But I only go first to ppl with a VERY trusted profile. I'm new to epvp and i'm trying to build some REP ! Here's some more info of the account: Diablo 3 -> fgfsdg - Community - Diablo III HS -> I have 26 Legandries and 3 Gold cards.
US HOTS Account - Level 35, Alpha Avatar, 4 Heroes Purchased, Skins, 5k Gold
02/16/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my HOTS Account, been active since early Alpha. Account Level: 35 Purchased Heroes: Illidan - Level 10 Tassadar - Level 9 Malfurion - Level 7 Thrall - Levle 4 Has both ALPHA and BETA avatars.
HOTS Account - Level 10
11/08/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i want to sell a HOTS account - Level 10 with 8k Gold 30 Euro or some in-game gold on Outland-EU Wow :) Add - GGGunnn on skype or contact me here