Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for Private Hots bot ( No pixel detection shit plx )

Discussion on Searching for Private Hots bot ( No pixel detection shit plx ) within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1870
Searching for Private Hots bot ( No pixel detection **** plx )

I am searching for a private Hots bot, i am able to pay a lot - no pixel detection **** from flumio or bossland plx .. this is horrible =)
Old 06/13/2015, 06:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you can contact me in pn i have for you
Old 06/19/2015, 22:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
imm interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pixel bot detection.
12/17/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hello today i notice something. it is maybe lag, but propably pixel based bot detection. So.. all palladium like normal palladium in 5-3, but some palla resources are showing this messege:"The resources are already being gathered." and can't be collected, just staying on same spot and show this messege. I relog and result the same. This could be pixel bot detection? becouse pelavia continue click on same place all the time..
Autoit / Pixel Detection / SRO
06/08/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 1 Replies
Ok guys im new to all this and new to coding, i basicly wanna start in coding programs from SRO and my long term goal is to develop a working bot. Ive been doing some research and so far Autoit looks a good place to start, my question is how well does pixel detection work with sro, and what obsitcales am i likely to face? Thanks for the help in advanced time to do some more research.
AFKGuy Ts2 Pixel Detection AutoPot
01/03/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
afkguy -- dot --- com Attention::: This bot is not free $19.99 for just PvP AutoPot, $29.99 for the full version which includes features and custimization that you won't find anywhere else (no other script like this exists that works for everyone and can't be patched). Future updates are free for life. But if you REALLY want an Auto Pot / AFK Bot then AFKGuy is the only way to go. Don't waste time/money on other hacks that get patched away, and don't risk losing your game account because...
Pixel detection bot(oder so)
05/24/2006 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Gibts den nicht wenigstens so einen bot? Also einen der auf die farben der monster etc reagiert halt wie bei guildwars .. was ganz primitives. Wär villeicht wer inna lage sowas zu basteln? das müsste doch nicht von Nprotect detected werden oder? Wär villeicht was für die übergangsphase bis zum neuen sro bot ... Ich selber kan sowas leider nicht .. Mfg Auron99