Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Legacy HoN Account.

Discussion on Selling Legacy HoN Account. within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Legacy HoN Account.

I am selling a Legacy HoN Account.
1800 MMR before then MMR reset.
I think it's around 1670 MMR atm.
I have few very good skins as well.

PM if interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Hon Legacy Account
01/21/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
Account has following things unlocked: -Unlocked Icon slot ( + 3 Icons ) -Diamond Blue Color -Chat Symbols: Flag-Croatia, Limited Edition symbols - Hero Alt Arcanis, Hero Alt Corporeal Shadow and Legacy symbol -Announcers: Premium Badass pack and Pudding pack -unlocked Taunt and unlocked Dumpster Taunt -unlocked Early Access heroes Artesia i Shadowblade ( their Limited Edition Alt Avatars are included) - Alt Avatars: Premium - Thor Thunderbringer, Frost Rider, Wraith Revenant Other...
[Selling] Legacy HoN Account
12/07/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 29 Replies
Selling Legacy HoN account. Looking for only $30. Has all heroes and about 2,100 silver coins. http://imgcrave.com/t/KYE9w.jpg
Selling legacy HoN account
11/27/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
I have an unused legacy account to sell, make offers, I will go first in the trade.
Selling HoN Legacy Account
08/30/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 8 Replies
Hi, I'm selling my HoN Legacy account. I never played it (3 games only) so i decided to sell it. I'd like to see some offers, im not looking for something special so offer what ever you like, paypal, PSC, Accounts - what ever you like. Cyan
Selling Legacy HoN account
08/29/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 20 Replies
It's now f2p But since I paid for mine I get content that comes out for free but since I play Lol I don't really have a need for HoN and I rarely played it, it has maybe 9 games or something like that. If your a legacy you get to play any and all heroes for free unless they are in early access or if they eventually come part of an expansion that everyone will have to pay for to get and play. :EmoteOhU: Starting at $40 :P Screenies :EmoteCute:...