Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legacy Heroes of Newerth Redemption Keys • BRAND NEW

Discussion on Legacy Heroes of Newerth Redemption Keys • BRAND NEW within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Legacy Heroes of Newerth Redemption Keys • BRAND NEW

Features:
  • EXTREMELY RARE quantity, not for sale anywhere else;
  • No risk like all other accounts that sellers are selling, which can be easily retrieved & recovered, those are Legacy Keys, NOT accounts, so absoletely no risk here;
  • For HoN Legacy Keys, if you want to buy directly and receive in 24 hrs through secure eBay transaction, buy from there. Accepting money ONLY from PayPal/Moneybookers Balance (not bank instant payment, not credit/debit card charge) with confirmed shipping address & Verified PayPal/Moneybookers Accounts. If not, I'll refund your transaction, so don't even try to purchase using "Unverified" or stolen PP/MB accs;
  • So far sold over 22+, low quantity left. Grab them for you & friends + tell your mates before keys lasts and/or price increased;
  • If you want to buy Logitech Keyboards, Mouses, Headphones, Cameras, etc. (ALL kind of products from Logitech's website) for cheap, then is for you. Read the whole description before closing the tab, please;
  • GL & HF.

◄ ░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓███ ███▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░ ►

International Legal Steam Gift Services:
Buy UNCUT & UNCENSORED Steam Games as Steam Gifts from censored countries like Germany, Australia & some others

• Full information about this kind of service can be found on .

Terms & Conditions:
  • Prices are fixed. If there is no price for some game, ask (PM);
  • If you think that price is "high" (or "overpriced", huh), then buy from your local store / magazine for a "cheaper" price, LoL ;
  • No one cares that there're other sellers selling those keys for "a bit cheaper" — mostly they're Asian keys or scammers, or somethin' like that. You know: "It's too good to be true". If you want, you can test and lose some money (many people already have done that ), your choice ;
  • Discounts for buyers purchasing in bulk and regular customers;
  • No one cares about your "5 cents", "essay" or useless posts;
  • Spammers & Flamers will be reported;
  • Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. If you're ready, you buy now instantly. If not, do NOT contact me;
  • Not going first to any new or old member, unless you have 71+ vouches more than . PM me there if you want to prove that that's me. If no success, no deal, sorry (I don't lose nuthin', you – too);
  • No RSGP, other games' gold or e-currency, virtual items, trades or other "stuff";
  • If you think that I'm a scammer, look at my posts count, vouches, rank & register date. I'm a well-known seller and a Sythe member from long time ago and many people already bought too many legal cd-keys & gifts from me.

NO TRADES

For security reasons, my MSN is NOT public, also YOU to be NOT scammed, do NOT post public your MSN too in my thread (because some fake member can easily create a similar e-mail / MSN, add and scam you, that's impostor, always ask a PM!). If you want to add you, , that's all.

Old 08/09/2011, 13:44   #2

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Selling them for $60? Sweet, I should do the same and stop selling them for $7.
Old 08/10/2011, 23:01   #3

Thumbs up

Hurry up! 8 HoN Legacy Keys left for sale ONLY!
Old 08/12/2011, 16:10   #4

Thumbs up

Hurry up! 5 HoN Legacy Keys left for sale ONLY!
Old 08/15/2011, 14:25   #5

Thumbs up

Only one – left! All others have been SOLD already!
Old 08/24/2011, 23:40   #6

Got new "last one" code here: .

ALL OTHER WERE SOLD (OVER 35x+!).

Tags
accounts, heroes, keys, legacy, newerth