Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Hearthstone
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with Hearthcrawler

Discussion on Need help with Hearthcrawler within the Hearthstone forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with Hearthcrawler

Hi there! I just bought Hearthcrawler for a month and ive heard its pretty good but i have totally no clue how i build decks or let it perform at its best, could someone help me?
Old 08/16/2014, 14:25   #2

elite*gold: 76
First you have to download SmartCC or UAI from the hearthcrawler forum.
The files from the .rar file you copy&paste into the bots folder (inside your hearthcrawler folder)
Then you can start hearthcrawler (update first of cause)

on the right side you can now connect your bot and then choose your bot (smartcc.dll or silver.dll control), your deck and your game mode

Settings:

For setting i reccomend to check "use relogger"
fastmode will make the bot play cards a lot faster but i will also do more misplays

Smartcc/uai settings:
the most important is autoconcede. when this is enabled you can choose a rank and the bot will automaticly concede after each mulligan phase you are at a higher rank until you are at the rank youve choosen. this is good for golden portrait farming.
otherwise you can just uncheck it.
experimental settings (in smartcc):
concede when enemy has lethal, avoid aoe and detect behavior are working fine. i wouldnt recommend the other ones.

cant say much about uai settings because i currently dont use it

[smartcc only]
once you click start a window will pop up where you can choose between default, rush and zoo
default = board control profile (best for most decks)
rush = bot will attack the face much more often
zoo = specific profile for warlock zoo decks

Edit:
Decks are also frequently posted and updated on the hc forums
example of two good decks (you should be able to get rank ~5 with it)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/07/2015, 19:07   #3

Thank you very much, it works good as ****^^
Old 01/08/2015, 01:06   #4

Ich dachte Hearthcrawler ist discontiued ? Gibts den etwa noch ? Die server von denen Sind doch down ?
Old 01/08/2015, 11:49   #5

Die gecrackten Versionen sollten noch gehen, da sie den Serverrequest unterdrücken.
Würde ihn aber trotzdem nicht benutzen, da er
- nicht mit den GvG Karten klar kommen wird
- die Chance auf nen Ban ziemlich hoch ist
Old 01/08/2015, 12:31   #6

Habe das eigentlich rückwirkend geschrieben, hatte den 2 Monate und lief sehr gut. Das das Programm bzw. der Bot eingestellt wurde wusste ich garnicht