Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Hearthstone
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Priest Legendaries?

Discussion on Priest Legendaries? within the Hearthstone forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Priest Legendaries?

Which Legendary cards worth for priest?
Old 01/27/2014, 12:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Old 01/27/2014, 14:04   #3

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Velen is currently not really worth using in a solid priest deck.

Legendaries I would recommend using:
  • Ysera (for sure a must-have)
  • Ragnaros
  • Sylvanas (even after nerf)
  • The Black Knight (for obvious reasons)
  • Nat Pagle (really forces the enemy to use cards on it, giving you card and tempo advantage)
  • Cairne Bloodhoof (didn't try that yet, but seems okay)
Old 01/27/2014, 15:09   #4

elite*gold: 139
Received Thanks: 24,256
Basically all Legendaries that are good in Control Decks, which Dacyon mentioned above. Tinkmaster isn't as valuable as on other classes, as you have other ways to deal with huge threats (Mind Control, SW: Death) but it might still have some use.

I wouldn't recommend using Velen, as there are better alternatives. If you have him anyway and don't need to craft it, it's not wrong to use him tho, while you are looking for other cards.

I think Malygos could also be pretty nice in a Priest Deck, the problem is that you can't put in too many of those high cost Legs, so you always tend to go with the best ones, especially when you are going to craft them.
Old 01/29/2014, 12:45   #5

elite*gold: 30
I was playing with ragnaros and it was pretty awesome... then I crafted velen. It was cool but not worthy for craft there are other more preffered. I'll go for Ysera then Sylvana then firstly. I was going to get sylvana but the same day I saw the patchnotes about the nerf and I wasn't sure.. Malygos could work well actually.. holy nova for example would be a total domination.... thanks all for the tips!