Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Hearthstone
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Beta Key Giveaway

Discussion on Hearthstone Beta Key Giveaway within the Hearthstone forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Hearthstone Beta Key Giveaway

Hallo Leute!

Ein guter Freund von mir verlost diesen Sonntag einen Hearthstone Beta Key.
Er streamt regelmäßig auf twitch.tv und was er spielt, hängt ganz von seiner Laune ab.
Meistens League of Legends oder Primeworld, aber auch Spiele wie z.b. Amnesia oder DayZ kommen nicht zu kurz.
Bisher ist er leider noch ziemlich unbekannt, und das wollen wir als seine Fans und natürlich auch er dringend ändern da er bisher ausschließlich positives Feedback bekommen hat.
Es folgen noch mehrere Giveaways bis zum Neujahr und IHR könnt ihm dabei helfen.
Verlost wird unter anderem noch garantiert bis zum neuen Jahr Battlefield 4 für Steam oder eben, falls ihr das nicht möchtet, Skins für League of Legends über die Geschenkeecke. (nur EUW!)
Ihr könnt euch, falls ihr gewinnt, immer aussuchen ob ihr lieber das Spiel wollt oder lieber einen Skin für League of Legends (bis max. 975 RP)

Um an der Verlosung teilzunehmen müsst ihr neben der Anwesenheit am Sonntag, 17.11.2013 noch einen Follow für den Twitch.tv Channel da lassen.

Dann stehen die Chancen auf einen Gewinn schon ziemlich gut.
Hoffe darauf euch bald dort zu sehen

Bis dahin!

PS.: Er ist deutsch, ihr könnt also im Chat deutsch schreiben, wenn ihr nicht so gut englisch könnt, dort sind auch genügend deutschsprachige Leute im Chat.
Antworten wird er allerdings auf englisch!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
A very good friend of mine is going to giveaway a Heartstone Beta Key this sunday.
He streams like everyday on twitch.tv und plays whatever he is up to.
Mostly he plays League of Legends or Primeworld but also games like DayZ or Amnesia.
Until today, he is very unknown and did not get promoted yet that much and thats exactly the thing the fans and he himself wants to change because he got very, very positive feedback at all.
There will be way more Giveaways, especially until newyears eve and YOU can help to make that happen.
Also he will giveaway a Battlefield 4 Key for Steam, guaranteed, this year or if you don't want Battlefield 4, you can tell him that you want a Skin for League of Legends (EUW only, max 975 RP!)

To participate this giveaway you just need to be there at sunday 17.11.2013 and make sure to be followed to his twitch.tv channel.

Thats it! Now you are ready to participate and ready to have a good chance to win!
Hope to see you in stream very soon

LINKS
Giveaway Promotion-Video:
Streamlink:
Reddit:
Old 11/14/2013, 18:36   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Hearthstone

#moved
Old 11/17/2013, 09:59   #3

BUMP
Stream and Giveaway today!
2 Hearthstone Beta Keys available!
Be sure to check this stream today
Old 11/17/2013, 13:58   #4

elite*gold: 0
What exactly are we suposed to do? Id like to help you out in whenever but my german is null so yea...
Old 11/17/2013, 17:23   #5

Everyone there is able to speak/write and understand english.
How it will work:
First make sure that you have followed the Twitch.tv Channel i linked in the first post.
You then will get a keyword from the streamer. To participate, just enter the keyword into the chat and press Enter to send it.
You are now able to win the key.

If any of you have further questions, you also can just stop by in the stream and ask there
Old 11/18/2013, 09:40   #6
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
#closed.

1. Falsche Sektion und 2. darf man keine Gegenleistung verlangen.
Closed Thread