Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Hearthstone
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions of a beginner

Discussion on Questions of a beginner within the Hearthstone forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questions of a beginner

Hey guys,

i am a new hearthstone player and wanted to ask a few things:

1. Max level of a champ is Lvl60 ?
2. Why i should level a champ or all champs?
3. How high should i get the champs? All level 15 ?
4. When i should start playing vs players and not computer bots?
5. When to start arena?
6. "The End of the game" is when i got all cards and 1 perfect deck each champ?
7. You got some site where i can see tipps and tricks for building a perfect deck? for example for mage? or paladin and stuff?

Hope you can answer a bit and help me out :P
If someone is out here who wants to help me much more, feel free to add me skype, i can change the knowledge to league of legends knowledge :P
Old 11/10/2013, 20:58   #2

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 317/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirFight111 View Post
Hey guys,

i am a new hearthstone player and wanted to ask a few things:

1. Max level of a champ is Lvl60 ?
2. Why i should level a champ or all champs?
3. How high should i get the champs? All level 15 ?
4. When i should start playing vs players and not computer bots?
5. When to start arena?
6. "The End of the game" is when i got all cards and 1 perfect deck each champ?
7. You got some site where i can see tipps and tricks for building a perfect deck? for example for mage? or paladin and stuff?

Hope you can answer a bit and help me out :P
If someone is out here who wants to help me much more, feel free to add me skype, i can change the knowledge to league of legends knowledge :P
1.) Right
2.) Depends on you. Levl all Champs -> knowlege of all champs; Levl one Champ -> knowlege of one Champ.
3.) min. 10
4.) whenever you want, ki's to unlock the hero's
5.) if you think you know how to play (after ~20 normals)
6.) yeah think so
7.)
Old 11/11/2013, 09:47   #3

Hey, if you are german as well you can answer in german if you want.
Thank you for the answeres you gave !
I got some more and hope you will check this thread again :P

1. Max Level is Lvl60 each champ! Whats the difference between Level 50 and 60? Does it make sense to level all champs till 60? Or can i stop "leveling" with level 10 or 15 (when i am already "pro" with the champ )
2. Is there a list of rewards/quests you get each level? Level 10 i got some card pack i think.
3. Do i lose anything in "normal" games? For example i am a noob atm and going to lose 20/20 games. Elo lose? Is there a ranking? Link?
Old 11/11/2013, 14:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirFight111 View Post
Hey, if you are german as well you can answer in german if you want.
Thank you for the answeres you gave !
I got some more and hope you will check this thread again :P

1. Max Level is Lvl60 each champ! Whats the difference between Level 50 and 60? Does it make sense to level all champs till 60? Or can i stop "leveling" with level 10 or 15 (when i am already "pro" with the champ )
2. Is there a list of rewards/quests you get each level? Level 10 i got some card pack i think.
3. Do i lose anything in "normal" games? For example i am a noob atm and going to lose 20/20 games. Elo lose? Is there a ranking? Link?
1.) Du bekommst nen goldenen Rahmen für Hero's, die du auf Levl 60 (soweit ich weiß mit 60, bin ich mir aber nicht sicher) hast.
Siehe auch:
2.) Ohh... Siehe oben. ^^
3.) Manche meinen es gibt eine MMR (hidden Elo), habe ich bis jetzt aber noch nicht offiziell gelesen, müsstest du dich mal erkundigen.
Exp, Gold oder Ähnliches verlierst du jedoch nicht.
Old 11/11/2013, 14:23   #5

Received Thanks: 1,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by javasova View Post
1.) Du bekommst nen goldenen Rahmen für Hero's, die du auf Levl 60 (soweit ich weiß mit 60, bin ich mir aber nicht sicher) hast.
Siehe auch:
2.) Ohh... Siehe oben. ^^
3.) Manche meinen es gibt eine MMR (hidden Elo), habe ich bis jetzt aber noch nicht offiziell gelesen, müsstest du dich mal erkundigen.
Exp, Gold oder Ähnliches verlierst du jedoch nicht.
Ich meine gehört zu haben, dass es den goldenen Rahmen für den Hero bereits mit Level 50 gibt, bin mir da jetzt aber auch nicht komplett sicher.
Old 11/11/2013, 15:09   #6

Hab nochmal nachgeschaut.
Den goldenen Rahmen bekommst du ab Levl 50, danach bekommst du noch ein paar Karten.

€: Laut Koji