Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU - Amazing Account - 5000+Wins - 50+ Legendaries including goldens

Discussion on EU - Amazing Account - 5000+Wins - 50+ Legendaries including goldens within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU - Amazing Account - 5000+Wins - 50+ Legendaries including goldens

no offer leave
Old 04/12/2017, 17:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Highly interested! Add me on skype
Old 05/10/2017, 20:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please pm me your skype name

Tags
account, amazing, hearthstone, legendary

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT/S] EUW LoL Account /w 40 skins (including legendaries) All champs par 5, Silver1
03/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Trading this account for Diablo 3 account or WoW with gametime ty.
WTS NA Plat3 Account All Champions All Runes 6 pages 93 skins including legendaries
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Lots of icons including christmas icons. All champions except for lissandra, talon, and zyra. 5.3k IP. Has lots of retired and legendary skins. Very high MMR, I gain 29 per game and only lose 13. Every viable rune in the game including lifes teal quints, movement speed quints, hybrid pen marks, atk dmg, crit, etc. etc. Anything else you may want to know please let me know. Add me on skype @ kevnisawesome. We can use middleman, this is my first time posting on sythe, i have high feedback on...
Selling account with 90 champs, over 200 skins including 5 legendaries and much more
01/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling account with 90 champs, over 200 skins some champs having more than 1 including 5 legendaries, 12 rune pages, level 30, and has all the Halloween Icons including the $100 vengeful wraith. Over $1000 put into this account and all Im asking for is $150-$180. If you are interested please contact me on my skype @ RobotWithARaygun and maybe we can make a deal. I will give the account to the buyer first before they pay just to make them feel secure about the product that they are paying for....
Selling account with 90 champs, over 200 skins including 5 legendaries and much more
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account with 90 champs, over 200 skins some champs having more than 1 including 5 legendaries, 12 rune pages, level 30, and has all the Halloween Icons including the $100 vengeful wraith. Over $1000 put into this account and all Im asking for is $150-$180. If you are interested please contact me on my skype @ RobotWithARaygun and maybe we can make a deal. I will give the account to the buyer first before they pay just to make them feel secure about the product that they are paying for....
Selling Lv 30 Lol Account with Lots of SKins including legendaries and legacy's
12/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my LOL LV 30 account. Have lots champions, skins, legendary skins and legacy skins. Plenty of runes including an all crit dmg and energy page. 1. Akali(Crimson Skin)*Legacy* 2. Alistar(Unchained Skin) 3. Amumu(Pharaoh Skin)*Legacy* 4. Annie 5. Ashe 6. Blitzcrank 7. Brand 8. Cho’Gath(Jurassic Skin)