Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP Trade my hearthstone account

Discussion on CHEAP Trade my hearthstone account within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile CHEAP Trade my hearthstone account

Hi.i play Hearthstone for long time but unfortunately i have no more money to spend on it...and i can t keep on with the new expensions coming soon

I got more then 40 legendaries(as i got all adventures except naaxramas) like:Ragnaros, Sylvanas, Thalnos, ysera,Valen,Van clief, White eyes Aya Blackpow ,Auctioneer beardo,Raza,Solia...and lot more.I got over 50 epics
My account also got skins for priest paladin and shaman and aver 10 cardbacks

I DONT WANNA SELL MY ACCOUNT...JUST WANNA FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME BOOST IT WITH SOME PACKS(OF COURSE HE/SHE CAN PLAY ON MY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME NO MATTER WHAT)

For more details like pictures please contact me on skype at caltalin.marian or via email

Thanks in advence