Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU LEGEND , 6 GOLDEN HEROES , MANY CARDS

Discussion on EU LEGEND , 6 GOLDEN HEROES , MANY CARDS within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EU LEGEND , 6 GOLDEN HEROES , MANY CARDS

Hello everyone i’m selling my Hearthstone account ( 4936 wins in play mode and 354 wins in arena mod ) . It has 3715 dusts ( you can craft 2 legendaries ), bunch of foils cards, Warrior’s skin ( Magni Bronzebeard ).

I bought ALL the extensions ( naxxramas + League of explorer + Blackrock ).

The account contains 6 GOLDEN HEROES ( HUNTER, PRIEST, WARRIOR, PALADIN, DRUID, SHAMAN ).

Besides the mage has 252wins/500 ( level 60 ), the warlock 204wins/500 ( level 60 ) and the rogue 17wins/500 ( level 44 ).

I’ve LOTS of cardbacks*:

Moreover i’ve 54 legendaries*, I made a list of them*:

Hunter*:Princess Huhuran
Gahz’rilla
Mage*: Archimage Antonidas
Rhonin
Paladin*: Eadric the Pure
Tirion Fordring
Shaman*: The Mistcaller
Al’Akir the Windlord
Warlock*: Wilfred Fizzlebang
Mal’Ganis
Warrior*: Grommash Hellscream
Varian Wrynn
Rogue*: Trade Prince Gallywix

Neutral*:

Sir Finley Mrrgglton
Bloodmage Thalnos
Brann Bronzebeard
Eydis Darkbane
Fjola Lightbane
Elise Starseeker
Harisson Jones
Cairne Bloodhoof
Emperor Thaurissan
Baron Rivendare
Old Murk-Eye
Feugen
Loatheb
Stalagg
Maexxna
Sneed’s Old Shredder
Kel’Thuzad
Nefarian
Illidan Stormrage
Justicar Trueheart
Mukla.Tyrant of the Vale
Reno Jackson
Sylvanas Windrunner
The Black Night
Baron Geddon
Chillmax
Rend Blackhand
Twin Emperor Vek’lor
Chromaggus
Ragnaros the Firelord
Alexstraza
Arch-Thief Rafaam
Icehowl
Majordomo Executus
Malygos
Nefarian
Ysera
C’Thun
Deathwing. Dragonlord ( golden )
N’Zoth the Corruptor

If you are interested you can add me on skype ( martindeplab ) and i’ll show you all the collection*!

Tags
cheap.hs.legend.eu.cheap