Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HS medium account and bot license

Discussion on HS medium account and bot license within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HS medium account and bot license

Hi,
i would like to sell my hearthstone account. Account has 3 golden classes, mostly aggro decks..
BRM - 1 wing
Naxx - 4 wings
No TGT cards
It's hard to write here all cards so i will preview it on skype if you're interested. Price is not set, we can make a deal.
Price: 15€

Also i would like to sell my lifetime license on HS bot - Hearthranger..
Price: 15€
Skype contact: mastersticq
Old 08/19/2015, 12:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much for the license?
Old 08/19/2015, 12:50   #3

15€, original costs 25€...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Medium DO account
10/19/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a decent DO account - European Servers Only 10 Lf4 MIN 9 Drones Min lvl 3 auto looter, kami, auto resource MIN Some good designs 5 Havoc/Herc MIN
[Selling] NHC Bot License + Power-Referral Account Creator License
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, since I've stopped my League of Legends Referral Service, I'm hereby offering you two licenses for a bot and an account creator to get you started with your LoL Botting. Next to the LoL-Game, this have been the only two programs I needed to successfully and easily run the Referral Service. The Bot License is for the NHC Bot. You can find more information about it here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1895712-bot-nhc-bot.html The Account...
[Trading] Minecraft Account for Kbot License NoGG+Move license
06/25/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
As title says,I am willing to give a minecraft account for a Kbot License NoGG+you move it to my account. Leave comments below.
[B] 100€ PSC + Gold license + Silver License [S] DO Account
03/07/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
^This Macht mir einfach angebote , aber der account sollte schon einiges haben :) server ist auch egal MFG
LVL19 DE3 account and Kbot license for PBDO License
11/20/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Server Deutschland 3 : Hallo *********, Deine aktuelle Position im Ranking ist 6*2 Du hast 1.5**.109.968 Erfahrungspunkte und 4.*91.*98 Ehre erspielt. Dein aktueller Level ist 19.