Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

U.S BNet Account. 37 Hearth Legends and WoW:WoD

Discussion on U.S BNet Account. 37 Hearth Legends and WoW:WoD within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
U.S BNet Account. 37 Hearth Legends and WoW:WoD

As title says, selling my Battlenet account.
I had an older post trying to sell it, had a few interested but i lost track of the thread and main person that was interested found another account.

This was majority used for Hearthstone, but i also bought WoW just before WoD was released due to friends playing and trying to get me into it but didn't enjoy WoW personally.
I own Naxxramus, but i haven't played much since the release of Blackrock Mountain so i haven't purchased it. So apart from the Blackrock legendary's i'm missing 26, a lot of which aren't played though.
I have 16 card backs including default, and have 735 dust ready to be disenchanted for and another 355 sitting unused. I have a link below to a album i have just uploaded with my collection and card backs.

This time around ill be selling for only Counter-Strike: Global Offensive skins or Chroma 2 Keys or Paypal. Not first time trading, and have been scammed before so i no longer trade first, will accept a trusted middleman if you organise it and cover fees.

Feel free to ask any questions if i haven't touched a subject or make an offer here on the thread (<preferred) or add my skype: merch1993

Thanks for reading

(link to album>)
Old 08/14/2015, 07:04   #2

Bumpity
Old 08/16/2015, 05:01   #3

Bump, no one interested?
Old 08/20/2015, 04:24   #4

Fist Bump