Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Arena/Gold Farming Service

Discussion on Hearthstone Arena/Gold Farming Service within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone Arena/Gold Farming Service

Limited time only! First arena run free of charge for the first 3 customers

Greetings!
My name is Ecktor and i'm offering a great and affordable arena service for either NA or EU Servers.

About the Player

I started playing Hearthstone during closed beta, enjoyed playing it off and on for quite some time now. Over the years i've gotten the experience and expertise needed to average a profit in arena (tend to average between 5-9 wins) and the confidence to reflect these scores onto you! If you would like more in depth information, such as gold/ arena wins you can message me on skype.

About the Service

Will be selling per arena run, aim to be the cheapest, most efficient arena service out there, so prices may change without prior notice. Will be on for services 7 days a week, times may vary depending on any real life situation that may occur as i'm only one person. Will be on skype during the time i'm doing runs for people, can contact me there to check on my progress. For the sole reason of being only one person, i will be taking requests one at a time, so please be patient.

I also might be running a service to farm gold through arena.

Requirements

Enough gold to run the desired amount of runs purchased. For gold farming, 1k gold is ideal to get started due to arena being RNG based.

Prices (May change)

1 Arena Run: 5$ USD
5 Arena Runs: 20$ USD

Contact Information

Only Accepting Paypal
Old 08/05/2015, 19:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
New Limited offer!