Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Hearthstone account most legendaries, naxx and more

Discussion on WTS Hearthstone account most legendaries, naxx and more within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Hearthstone account most legendaries, naxx and more

I want to sell my main Hearthstone account. My account has everything for every competitive deck at the moment.

I'm also willing to discuss this over skype, so when you contact me please send me your skype info. I'm online quite often so I will reply asap.

I am accepting offers, no low balls please. I have countless hours into this game. Also, if the buyer has a Magic: The Gathering Online account, I am willing to take tickets in exchange as well.

I'm new to selling accounts so I expect to send first. Unless you have a well known reputation, I will suggest a middle-man for the transaction.

Paypal or Magic: the gathering online tickets only

Account was made in later part of Beta.
Total wins - Play Mode (1211) Arena (1635) Best Key (12 wins) I did multiple 12-0's.
Highest rank mode rank - #1 NA Legend (I did this by playing Warrior control in season 2 and I was the 2nd player to hit legend in 24 hours of the start of the season). I have made legend in seasons 1-7 last year.
Naxx is completely unlocked and every card from it is in the collection.

Total Level - 421

Mage - Lv60 - 5 ranked wins
Warrior - Lv60 - 273 ranked wins
Druid - Lv51 - 118 ranked wins
Paladin - Lv46 - 3 ranked wins
Warlock - Lv46 - 117 ranked wins
Hunter - Lv46 - 22 ranked wins
Shaman - Lv46 - 31 ranked wins
Rogue - Lv38 - 17 ranked wins
Priest - Lv28 - 15 ranked wins

210 Dust 195 Gold (gold is subject to change since I'm still playing on it)

Legendaries -

Druid - Cenarius
Mage - Archmage Antonidas
Paladin - Tirion Fordring
Rogue - Edwin Vancleef
Shaman - Al'Akir the Windlord
Warlock - Lord Jaraxxus
Warrior - Grommash Hellscream

Neutral Legendary -

Bloodmage Thalnos
Tinkmaster Overspark
Baron Rivendare
Old Murk-Eye
Feugen
Harrison Jones
Leeroy Jenkins
Loatheb
Stalagg
Cairne Bloodhoof
GOLD Gelbin Mekkalorque - (beta promo)
Hogger
Illidan Stormrage
Maexxna
Sylvanas Windrunner
The Black Knight
Baron Geddon
Dr. Boom
Kel'Thuzad
Ragnaros the Firelord
Sneed's Old Shredder
Alexstraza
Ysera

I have most other cards and I believe everything for any competitive tier decks. I already have control warrior, oil rogue, midrange hunter, ramp druid built. I can also provide pics upon request.