Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] EU Hearthstone Account (including HotS)

Discussion on [WTB] EU Hearthstone Account (including HotS) within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [WTB] EU Hearthstone Account (including HotS)

Hey there guys, I´m new here. I do want to buy a Hearthstone-Account with a huge variety of cards as my main account got banned. I am willing to pay up to 120 € for this and only buy the goods from trusted sellers. (As a small plus a HotS account would be appreciated - progress is not needed tho)

Just hit me up with some text or post your pictures in this thread. You can PM me and I´ll give you guys my Skype.

Have a great day!
Old 02/07/2015, 18:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
My account doesn't exactly fit your description but I will also be asking a fraction of the price for still a very good value account. You can check out the account I'm offering over at or we can even discuss me selling you my main. The main has a more diverse card selection. I'll give you a list over here if you're interested.
Old 02/07/2015, 18:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 624/0/2
Hey, I got an account with every card besides gvg cards. Could sell it to you.

Feel free to add me in skype if you want.(chrisi966)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
B.NET Account (Hearthstone + Sc2 + Alfa Hots)
01/20/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! Want to sell my account . I have these games: 1.Alfa-test of HOTS , or maybe its on beta stage right now . Recieved it in december. 2. Hearthstone ( all you need for competitive gaming) Completed full Naxxramas on heroic mode. 21 best legendaries. Thereis no unusable cards (as The Beast , Lorewalker Cho etc.) I have all the basics and commons.48 Epics(only the best , the rest i disenchanted)
[Selling] [EU] HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT + HOTS alpha + D3
12/13/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
All rare cards All epics (only a few doesnt have a copy) Legendaries (25): Cenarius, King Krush, Prophet Velen, Edwin VanCleef, Al'akir, Grommash 2x, Thalnos, Nat Pagle, King Mukla, Tinkmaster, Old Murlok-eye, Greenskin 2x, Cairne, Illidan, Sylvana, Black Knight 2x, Baron Geddon, Ragnaros 2x, Ysera 3x. Golden Legendaries (2): Al'akir, Gelbin Mekk(Beta Access Only) Golden Epics (7): Ancient of war, Bestial Wrath, Spellbender, Pyroblast, Shield Slam, Doomsayer, Mountain Giant 26 Golden Rare...
[Selling] NA Hearthstone Account. 21 Legendaries (+ D3:RoS/SC2 HOTS and WoW up to MoP)
08/11/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I am pretty new to the website, so I don't expect anyone to trust me or go first to me. Cenarius GOLD Archmage Antonidas Tirion Forgring Edwin Vancleef Al'akir the Windlord Lord Jaraxxus Grommash Hellscream Bloodmage Thalnos
[Selling] Hearthstone - Hots - DIII account
10/16/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Bored about Hearthstone (and maybe stopping video games), I want to sell my Battle-Net account. I bought 60+ packs of Hearthstone cards, I got SC2+hots (old master) and DIII lvl60 monkey. It's my original account and I want to sell it 50€. I accept Moneybookers (Skrill), PSC and Ukash. I never go first. If you go with a MM, you pay the fees.