Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthcrawler Bot

Discussion on Hearthcrawler Bot within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthcrawler Bot

Verkaufe meine Hearthcrawler lifetime lizenz.
Der Bot läuft fehlerfrei im Hintergrund, wird immer geupdated und im Forum stehen viele Decks für Farming (LVL/Golden Hero) so wie auch ladder grinding bis zu legend.

VHB 15€
Old 10/17/2014, 15:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm
Old 10/18/2014, 21:29   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

???
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with Hearthcrawler
01/08/2015 - Hearthstone - 5 Replies
Hi there! I just bought Hearthcrawler for a month and ive heard its pretty good but i have totally no clue how i build decks or let it perform at its best, could someone help me?
[Selling] HearthCrawler bot!
10/18/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I have some hearthcrawler licenses and i would like to sell them! Price: 10€ for lifetime! Stock: 5/5
need help with hearthcrawler
09/11/2014 - Hearthstone - 4 Replies
Hello. Im running hearthcrawler v25 but all the profiles suck and lose all games. Where can I find ultimateai and smartcc working? thanks in advance. edit: I found dragonCC which seems the best one right one. downloaded from http://www.thecrawlerforum.com/index.php/Thread/99 70-DragonCC-Download-Changelog/ The problem is that the dragonCC profile won't start, it says "exception has been thrown out target of invocation" or something close to this.
[Selling] Hearthcrawler Bot
08/03/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, i have the new version of Hearthcrawler Bot and want to trade him for Blizzard Credit (Cards) or 5 Card Pack Codes. I will explain how the bot works and can tell you some good decks as well. Its an easy way to grind the golden version of you favorite class, and for the daily limited gold amount (100g, 10g per 3wins=30Wins per Day)&quests as well. PM me if you interested Win% over 50% in Ranked also Rank 5 which is pretty decent for botting xD ...
[Selling] Hearthcrawler hs bot only 1$
07/17/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
So im selling the bot Hearthcrawler. this bot is very smart and is really easy to run, Im using Hearthcrawler and it got me to golden in a few nights + it got me down to rank 10 usally im playing at 18. So im selling the bot + a simple decklist that the bot can play, smart cc is included Payment: Paypal Price: 1$