Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HearthBuddy Lifetime Key 1x

Discussion on HearthBuddy Lifetime Key 1x within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HearthBuddy Lifetime Key 1x

Looking to buy a lifetime Hearthbuddy key! Preferably one that will link to MY Buddy Portal account. But others are negotiable! Skype me at: Pujolsrox11. Or reply here with offers!

Thanks a ton!

Will

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lifetime HearthBuddy Keys, 1 Session = 20$, 3 Session = 40$. Added to your BuddyAuth!
11/01/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 6 Replies
Hello ElitePvPers, I am offering lifetime HearthBuddy keys! Price: 1 session = $20 3 session = $40 I am currently only accepting Paypal. Procedure:
Bot of Stone aka Hearthbuddy
08/22/2014 - Hearthstone - 20 Replies
http://hearthbuddy.com/images/slider/slider-image1 .pngAs some of you might know, we aquired Bot of Stone and turned it into a passive bot over the last few weeks. Its developer is still improving it, with the help of the buddyteam. Hearthbuddy was released 3 days ago, it is not availiable in Germany tho, this is due to legal reasons - where we wait for the OLG Hamburg decision on 15th May about Honorbuddy & Demonbuddy. We did not want to end up like with Demonbuddy, where German users...
HearthCrawler vs HearthBuddy
05/13/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Welcher von den beiden Bots ist "besser", und wie funktionieren sie überhaupt? Ich bin der totale Newb auf diesem Gebiet, also bitte seid gnädig! :o Grüße