Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hearthstone legendary eu account

Discussion on hearthstone legendary eu account within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hearthstone legendary eu account

The account includes basicly all the cards that are being played in current meta. Also has legendary card back and is amt #58 EU legendary. Also about 2000 gold.

Proof:

20 Legendaries:

Cenarius
Edwin VanCleef
Al'Akir The Windlord
Grommash Hellscream
Lord Jaraxxus
Bloodmage Thalnos
Lorewalker Cho
King Mukla
Leeroy Jenkins
Old Murk-Eye
Harrison Jones
Cairne Bloodhoof
Sylvanas Windrunner
The Black Knight
Baron Geddon
Ragnaro The Firelord
Ysera
Alexstrasza
Malygos
Deathwing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW Account RARE STUFF ! + Hearthstone Account with Legendary cards !
06/14/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
ORIGINAL EMAIL INCLUDED! Hello. The account i am selling is with cataclysm, got rogue 85lvl and some other heroes like mage lvl 74 and other rogue on frostmane lvl 55.This is the lower part. The better part: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tilateq/sim ple On the Rogue on emeriss i have one of the rarest items and mounts in the game. 8320 achv. POINTS 2 warglaives.Full T3,T4,T5,T6,T7,T8,T9.Full S4,S5,S6,S7,S8,S9. Rival title , 2000rating 2v2, 2000 rating 3v3 achievments. ...
Hearthstone Arena and Legendary Service by former TCG Pro
05/03/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, Ive been Legend in every Hearthstone Season so far and was a former Yugioh&Magic professional Player, i offer to play Arena for you or if u have the requiered Cards i will be pushing you to legendary in about 3 days. Im willing to take Vouches to have the confirmation that im a good player. PM me for information on Pricing and such things. I guarantee atleast 5 Wins in each Arena Run with most of them being atleast 7+
[WTT] legendary/epic eu hearthstone account
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i wanna trade my complete battle net account with : Diablo 3 WoW (up till cataclysm) Hearthstone beta, with all classes lvl 10 +, legendary all class card : bloodmage thalnos, epic shadow priest card, epic big game hunter card plus a couple of rares and alot of common cards, 190 gold on the account (arena buy in) 120 arcane dust (crafting cards) WTT for good LoL account, pm me offers
WTS Legendary Hearthstone account €5
01/29/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
WTS battle.net account including : - Diablo 3 (with cdkey) - World of warcraft (up to cataclysm) - Hearthstone (lots of rares&commons + Legendary cairne bloodhoof) http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Cairne_Bloodhoof for just €5 pm
[Selling] Legendary Account. All legendary skins 26k RP's 22K IP's 9 Rune Pages
06/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello everyone ! This is the second account im selling. First one got sold some time ago to a WTB thread here on epvp ( thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2573779-wtb-na-account.html ) . Details about the account : Server : North America Level : 30 Champions : ALL Rune Pages : 9 Skins : 26 ( All legendary skins , 5 limited skins , one ultimate skin , one rare skin )