Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Generating mesh from the heightmap

Discussion on [Question] Generating mesh from the heightmap within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Generating mesh from the heightmap

I have been trying to extract geometry data from the map files to generate mesh required for generating navmesh.
I tried this method .
It didn't work, so does anybody have any idea how it should be done?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question regarding Mesh/Texture identification
01/28/2015 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hello, I am working on adding the 120 equipments to 5065 client, added them in itemadd, itemtype, MapItemIcon, ItemMinIcon (they are working to equip drop ) the only problem i am facing is with Armors, Helmets and weapons, their texture is not working, tried to copy, weapon.ini, armor.ini, armet.ini and files like 3dobj, 3dtexture, they are not showing. My question is how to identify their custom Id in those files? ( I know that the prefix 001/002/003/004 represents gender and size). ...
[Question]Animation,bonesrigged and Mesh
01/26/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
My question is, I would like the pk2. convertieren to 3dsmax 3dsmax want to have downloaded a file obj with bones convertieren and animation that is also possible, if so how? sry for my bad english.
D-Bro Accessories, Question on Mesh
06/14/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
does any1 know where the bbx/msh file for the d-bro rings r? well they're in items>modelitem>mesh, but wuts the name? lol following the naming, i thought they would b like com_armor_ring and com_armor_amulet, but cudn't find any of those, so they're not trying to modify them so i can loot them in a large crowd :)
Question about the mesh files...
05/04/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Ok I'm trying to make some modding edits to the game mesh files. I was wondering if anyone knows what 3d program can open this file type. If unknown maybe a converter for 3ds or Obj. If no luck there is anyone willing to look into this with me to passably be able to make this happen. Thank you ICON