Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New to game fastest way to level /BOT?

Discussion on New to game fastest way to level /BOT? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New to game fastest way to level /BOT?

Whats the fastest way to level im level 13, so hard to level, doing the story missions are above levels than me and map completetion is hard, what good BOT is there good to level
Old 03/02/2014, 00:55   #2

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 142/0/0
The fastest way is to level with upgrading your professions
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2014, 12:18   #3

elite*gold: 18
best bot out there is GW2Minion. you can find it here in the Forum or go to the Website of the Bot: MMOminion
Old 03/02/2014, 15:57   #4

you dont need a bot to level..
guy, leveling & playing is the reason why you play the game.. the leveling its part of the game. Deal with it.

You want to level ? PLAY.
You dont level faster if you ask in boards about how you level.
So much ways to gain exp.. gather stuff, rezz people, do hearthquests, run with the zerg, do wvw etc.. guy.. just play the game.
You dont have to be level 80 as fast as you can, thats not world of warcraft..
you can do what you want, you gain for all stuff you do exp.. just running around and have fun - its a game.
Old 03/03/2014, 05:35   #5

u can craft to level 80 if u want and then start playing the game
Old 03/03/2014, 13:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by manueld64 View Post
u can craft to level 80 if u want and then start playing the game
you cant craft the full 80 level anymore, just a little bit of the full 80 levels.
And its annoying to level with crafting, its a lot more fun to play the game how its thought -> hearts, zergs, pve, pvp, wvw usw..
all at one, not only one method.
Old 03/04/2014, 02:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossside View Post
you cant craft the full 80 level anymore, just a little bit of the full 80 levels.
And its annoying to level with crafting, its a lot more fun to play the game how its thought -> hearts, zergs, pve, pvp, wvw usw..
all at one, not only one method.
dude i want to play my warrior asap i dont want to level all over again
Old 03/04/2014, 07:27   #8

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,180
This question has already been asked multiple times, please search for them or use the .

#closed
Closed Thread