Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chimpeon - Key Sender and Auto Clicker

Discussion on Chimpeon - Key Sender and Auto Clicker within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chimpeon - Key Sender and Auto Clicker

I've been using Chimpeon () for a few weeks now in a number of MMORPG games like Guild Wars 2 and I find it very helpful.

Chimpeon is a key sender and auto clicker that automates numerous actions in Guild Wars 2 (and other games):
  • Attack rotations for farming, levelling, raids and dungeons
  • Fishing
  • Queue and notification acceptance
  • Crafting items and gear
  • Preventing AFK
  • Automating chat messages (for advertising)
  • Moving characters (in a limited way)

The software is simple to use and configure (no scripting is required) and is one of the safer methods to automate Guild Wars 2 gameplay - it doesn't alter game files, memory or CPU processes. Importantly it does not contain a virus or malware. .

Key and mouse buttons used in-game are triggered using either a time interval or a pixel colour change, making Chimpeon a versatile key sender and auto clicker for Guild Wars 2.

A fully functional (yet time restricted) installation is available for on the Chimpeon website.

Chimpeon is fully documented on its .

If you create a configuration that others may find useful, you can export the configuration and publish anywhere - perhaps even in this thread.

Have fun!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2016, 19:18   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkoRapido View Post
[*]Automating chat messages (for advertising)
omg! we dont need more spam!
Old 05/05/2016, 22:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by andft View Post
omg! we dont need more spam!
Haha! I agree but Chimpeon does so much more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2016, 06:59   #4

How do you guys get it to double click? Mine clicks the far left top of the screen between the click and does not double click the location I want
Old 05/06/2016, 15:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eziq313131 View Post
How do you guys get it to double click? Mine clicks the far left top of the screen between the click and does not double click the location I want
Are you sure you have the X and Y coordinates of both mouse clicks set? The default is 0, 0 which would position the mouse top left like you mentioned. Instruction for configuring X and Y coordinates for the mouse are found in the Help...

Go to section 3.4.1.3. Mouse Position
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2016, 19:21   #6

I have been talking to the developer regarding this issue. They say it has been fixed and a new Chimpeon build will be available soon. Hang in there good buddy. I'll let you know about the new build as soon as I hear something.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2016, 18:02   #7

Chimpeon has been updated to 1.6.2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eziq313131 View Post
Fixed in 1.6.2.1
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2016, 15:48   #8

Chimpeon has been updated to 1.6.3.1

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2016, 16:55   #9

Chimpeon has been updated to 1.7.1.1

Old 06/15/2016, 03:40   #10

If i buy this, is my key gonna last forever or is it monthly payment ?
Old 06/15/2016, 06:05   #11

elite*gold: 100
What's the trial period?
Old 06/15/2016, 09:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stibra22 View Post
If i buy this, is my key gonna last forever or is it monthly payment ?
You pay $9.99 for an annual licence. This means Chimpeon will work for 365 days. After that you will need to buy another annual licence for $9.99.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprestore View Post
What's the trial period?
Until you buy an annual licence, Chimpeon will automate games for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes ends, Chimpeon stops automating and a window with a 30 second countdown appears. When this countdown expires you can start Chimpeon again and it will automate for another 5 minutes. You can do this forever, or buy the annual licence to remove the time restriction
Old 06/15/2016, 12:29   #13

Oh i see, but one last question can i get banned for using this ? can anet detect anyone who uses this ?
Old 06/15/2016, 12:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by stibra22 View Post
Oh i see, but one last question can i get banned for using this ? can anet detect anyone who uses this ?
Chimpeon is a key sender/auto clicker which means it presses keys and clicks mouse buttons... just like you do. The developers state "it does not alter or replicate game files, game memory or game CPU processes."

I think you would have to be very unlucky or very blatant when using it to get caught and banned!

With Chimpeon's new Expressions feature you could configure Chimpeon to behave (i.e. press keys and mouse buttons) almost exactly like you do so detection would be almost impossible.
Old 06/15/2016, 13:21   #15

Is there a possibility of randomizing click coordinates?

It's easily detectable if it clicks on the same pixel every time.

Tags
auto clicker, chimpeon, gw2, key sender