Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MoMe 55 gunnar's bot suggestion.

Discussion on MoMe 55 gunnar's bot suggestion. within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MoMe 55 gunnar's bot suggestion.

I think that it might be easy to create and useful for dwarf points and gold farming. It just needs a standard 55 MoMe (arcane echo + SoJ) to farm the pinesoul group and the frozen elementals group right outside gunnar's...

Plz say your opinion on this
Old 01/07/2010, 20:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
norn points i guess, no dwarven points
hmm you can write a bot for it anyway, but imo there are better spots.
but try it out, you cant lose very much by trying

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SUGGESTION...
10/14/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
sa mga editors..... pede gumawa kayo ng hack ung pang reinforce....100% successful dpat and para din s necklace.... and tanong me san karaniwang nakukuha ung spell books? sealing books pla...
need a suggestion
05/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
is it worth it to trade 2 lvl 100 FF warriors for a lvl 102 blader all of them unver'ed
Suggestion...
11/04/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
can anyone release new cheat engine??
Bot Suggestion
06/13/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
ok here is the deal. there came something in my mind last night, but i donīt know whether someone else has the same idea or if itīs even possible. so donīt flame me and fuck me off for this. itīs just what it is - an IDEA!! there is allready a great working bot that one can buy. it has all necessary features one need like: autopot selling autoescape and so on. check it out on your own!
Suggestion
05/31/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Suggestion Hello my friends, I would give the team a suggestion of the forum. Why not create an area to support the Brazilians? Many players from Brazil visit the forum would be interesting and even a small area facing the Portuguese language. I will leave here for me by dismissing my humble suggestion. even more. :)