Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fixed yet? (English)

Discussion on Fixed yet? (English) within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fixed yet? (English)

A load of english members here are a little confused here. Has the update injection error been fixed?
Old 03/08/2011, 08:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
it has been fixed, but as far as i know there's no public dll-file in these forums.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] WORKING Fixed Serverfiles+English gameclient!
04/25/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 1165 Replies
update:17.09.09 a full working image of a dekaron server for vmware was posted here --> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/324502-release-1-click-dekaron-server.html update:18.03.09 my release had some errors. the server fixes are: - d-shop working - tele to space working
[MYSRO/FYSERVER] Full English Media + Fixed Skills
11/30/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
Pk2 version 2.0: Whats new? Completly english with the fixed skills. Thx to "Darkness" for the "zszc" files. Reedited "ZSZC; ZSP; ZS Points, www.primarygaming.net" to "FYSL; Silk; www.srokey.com". Screen:
[Tool] Media.pk with Translation in English+Stall Network+ Critical error Fixed!!
05/20/2008 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Hi guys This is the old Media.pk With: - Stall network working - TG, Isy, Uru, And lvl 80 Unique monster ( i forgot his name ) Spawn points - New - Critical Bug at every weapon (-1) fixed - New - this media.pk is working for ECSRO Server Bug: - Some mobs have the same skin and color, like Ujigi - Mujigi, etc. I hope this tool is usefull.