Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make speed hack for gunz

Discussion on how to make speed hack for gunz within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i never posted downloadable hacks and i never will because people that would like hacks can use this guide. and if your a newbie thats wants to learn but you cant understand it pm me. if your just to lazy to do the guide then go somewhere else.

be sure if you try this for a protected game you might need to bypass the protection.

This is a very short explanation on how to get a speed hack for any game! even nhl 94 lol i tried it yesterday.

First off if you dont have cheat engine get it here

>open cheat engine

>open your game , (login to your char and everything.)

>once your in the game, if you are full screen alt+tab out or if your in window mode, just move the screen.

>go back to cheat engine click on the processer list ( the flashing computer icon at the top left )

>find your game name (it should be one of the last)

>press ok ( DONT PRESS ANY OTHER BUTTON THAN OK )

>now... if you look corectly on the cheat engine window there is a box on the middle right that says enable speed hack, tick it.

>something new pops up. and it shows 1.0 NEVER GET RID OF THAT DECIMAL unless you wanna waste your time putting it back lmao. so it shows 1.0 and the thing next to it is the sleep time just change it to 4. so basicly i dunno how much you can handle of the speed but if you put it to high you'll d/c even if you dont move.

> so what you gotta do is this... change it to 2.0

> test it ingame if you like it

>change to 4.0 test it in game to see if you like it

>change to 5.0 test it

>change to 6.0 test it..... and so on until you find a speed that wont d/c you and it will be fast.

>if you wanna this sort of speed hack you gotta do this every time you come on the game (exept the testing etc cuz when you find the speed you want you just set it after you select the process )

There is much more stuff you can do with cheat engine go on the cheat engine forums.

post any questions or comments anything xD

lol sry if there is bad spelling

+k if you like it

be sure if you try this for a protected game you might need to bypass the protection.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/04/2009, 21:35   #2

Thanks
Old 08/05/2009, 07:29   #3

wat if we want more then a speed hack
Old 09/18/2009, 05:06   #4

hey. i can't tell is this a virus or no D:
Old 09/19/2009, 15:10   #5

elite*gold: 20
Gotta love cheat engine, pretty simple and straight forward stuff.
Good work.
Old 03/15/2010, 12:55   #6

its cheat engine this will work only on unprotected games and even then it will not always work Cheat engine is more for mini games
Old 03/16/2010, 13:55   #7

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
don't bump old threads
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread