Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Information For You Beggers/Leechers

Discussion on Information For You Beggers/Leechers within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, I am Jon_nammer now I am freaken here to post about you stupid noobs who beg for hacks and don't even try to search for it. Here is some basic rules.

1.Don't Beg
2.Don't Whine
3.Use Google
4.Learn Google
5.Hump Google
6.Just PM The Pro's Instead Of Posting A Stupid Thread
7.Use The Search Engine Built In Every Forum
8.There Is More Forums Than Just elitepvpers.com Remember That
9.If You Break One Of These Rules I Will Guarantee Google Will Bring Bad Fortune To You
10. Just Have Fun With The Hacks People Made For Us To Have Fun AND BE PATIENT

Well this thread was pointless I was just getting mad at alot of useless threads I am seeing on this forum.
Old 02/23/2007, 04:21   #2

hay noob most of us do search but find frauds and ahcks that dotn work1 so if u tell us to google it y dont u google it and post the **** that comes up! shut ur mouth and let ppl who are tierd of searching google for hack/cheats/bots ask for them >.<
Old 02/23/2007, 05:09   #3

Quote:
hay noob most of us do search but find frauds and ahcks that dotn work1 so if u tell us to google it y dont u google it and post the **** that comes up! shut ur mouth and let ppl who are tierd of searching google for hack/cheats/bots ask for them >.<
hey guess what?
i just googled something up for you!!
Old 02/23/2007, 06:11   #4

well Pm INSTEAD OF FREAKEN POSTING THREADS
Old 02/23/2007, 14:53   #5

yeah like ur mom was last night.... thats ill im gona say and btw "******" that message wasnt to u was to
jon_assbag up their
Old 02/23/2007, 21:40   #6

Quote:
yeah like ur mom was last night.... thats ill im gona say and btw "******" that message wasnt to u was to
jon_assbag up their
well, if you actually read the SITE RULES, my buddy jon there is actually 100% right, and the point you made was complete BS. That was actually the first time ive heard anyone complain about
Quote:
search but find frauds and ahcks that dotn
because everyone else seemed to use their common sense and judge that a 24kb ub3r 1337 h4x was likely to be a fake, or a hack dating from 2001 would still be undetected.

PS: your comeback cut me real deep dude .....maybe you should search "funny comebacks" on google?
Old 02/24/2007, 01:09   #7

blagna if you can't find things u want don't even bother to look for it cuz u a stupid n00b
Old 03/01/2007, 00:58   #8

lal funny[B]
Old 03/01/2007, 03:52   #9

asiansnipe, what is it exactly that are you trying to compensate for by spamming all your bullshitty posts?
Old 03/01/2007, 04:08   #10

I concur that Google is useful. However don't you think MAIET and ijji scour through Google all the time to find new hacks?
Old 03/01/2007, 06:28   #11

They dont? maybe they do?
Old 03/02/2007, 04:43   #12

...interesting
Old 03/04/2007, 14:37   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by jon_nammer@Feb 23 2007, 02:39
Hello, I am Jon_nammer now I am freaken here to post about you stupid noobs who beg for hacks and don't even try to search for it. Here is some basic rules.

1.Don't Beg
2.Don't Whine
3.Use Google
4.Learn Google
5.Hump Google
6.Just PM The Pro's Instead Of Posting A Stupid Thread
7.Use The Search Engine Built In Every Forum
8.There Is More Forums Than Just elitepvpers.com Remember That
9.If You Break One Of These Rules I Will Guarantee Google Will Bring Bad Fortune To You
10. Just Have Fun With The Hacks People Made For Us To Have Fun AND BE PATIENT

Well this thread was pointless I was just getting mad at alot of useless threads I am seeing on this forum.
agreed

those noobs that want hacks you can also go to

a m e r z p l a n e t.NET

and you can search here