Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Bypass

Discussion on [Guide] Bypass within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vorweg: ich übernehm kein support zu diesem tut <.<

Unpacking:

1.Open system.mrs with winrar
2.Chose fix option
3.Save output as zip not rar
4.Edit it however u want

Bypassing:

Mrs's are loaded when the game start, but the crc check is made when joining server.

1.Start Gunz with edited system.mrs
2.On the login screen alt-tab out of game and copy the original/backup back to game folder.
3.Alt-tab back in game and join the server.

Modyfiing:

1.Open zitem.xml with notepad or any other text editor and add/edit:

a.add

Code:
limitspeed=&#34;150&#34;

to any weapon/item u want (very noticeable)

b.remove

Code:
limitwall = &#34;1&#34;

from any Heavy machine gun or Rocket launcher u want, to enable wallwalk again.

c.change

Code:
hp=&#34;0&#34;

or

Code:
ap=&#34;0&#34;

in any item to like

Code:
hp=&#34;500&#34;

to make this item give u 500 hp all time u got it equipped.

d.change

Code:
maxwt=&#34;x&#34;

in any equip to decrease its weight.

e.change

Code:
delay=&#34;x&#34;

To any smaller amount to increase hitting/shotting speed*

*note for swords and daggers dont make it smaller than 80 or u will do no dmg.

f.change

Code:
ctrl_ability=&#34;x&#34;

to 1 to remove recoil (makes smg lethal weapon).

g.change

Code:
slot=&#34;melee/ranged&#34;

To be able to use more than 1 melee weapon

h.change

Code:
res_sex=&#34;m/f&#34;

to

Code:
res_sex=&#34;a&#34;

to enable wearing female items by male and vice versa (homosexualist lol )

i.change

Code:
damage=&#34;x&#34;

to

Code:
damage=&#34;1&#34;

to decrease dmg u take from the modified weapon.
Old 06/23/2005, 12:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
well how to modif? i mean i hawe fixed zip.now i must opne it and edit in fixed zip? or i must exctract it in folder gunz edit ?

for me not working when i try start game witch editet system its automat download original datei and when let me start the game( befor to login in server)
Old 06/23/2005, 12:29   #3

Edit with Notepad or something else ~
and
Code:
2.On the login screen alt-tab out of game and copy the original/backup back to game folder.
Old 06/23/2005, 12:33   #4

no i hawe editet the system hawe owerwrite it when clikc gunz.exe its automaticl download the realyl system date how can i off what auto download? hawe looked almsot all date
Old 06/23/2005, 12:35   #5

lol? it cant be if u start the gunz.exe and NOT the launcher O_o
Old 06/23/2005, 12:40   #6

wow now it shows some tabl withc korean speack dont understand what it mean?
Old 06/23/2005, 12:49   #7

bitte auf deutsch und genaue anleitung
Old 06/23/2005, 12:52   #8

First off, we know you need Winrar.

1.Make a Folder in the Gunz Directory called anything you want, I choose to use (Test) and a folder inside test called (Backup). Take the Original System.mrs file and copy and paste it in the Test AND Backup folder.

2.(In the Test Folder)-Double Click the System.mrs file and open it with winrar or (Open With) and choose winrar

3.Once its open, your going to get another box with an error. Click on the Close button.

4. After hitting close. Goto the top and click on Tools > Repair Archive Then click on "Treat The Corrupt Archive As ZIP" - Click Ok then Close

5. Now you will see a file in the (TEST) folder that is named rebuilt.system and still shown as a MRS File. While you see it, Delete the Orginial System.mrs. After this, remove the (rebuilt.) that way it shows as system.mrs again.

6. Open the new system.mrs file with winrar. no errors will occur this time and click on the zitem.xml file and drop it in the test folder. Open Zitem.xml with notepad and do as instructed from the beginning of this topic.

7. Once done editing, If you didn't close the system.mrs you just opened, then take the zitem.xml and drag it to the winrar window so that it replaces it. or just drag the zitem.xml to the system.mrs file. (Remember, we are still in the test folder- don't get ahead of yourself)

8. Copy that system.mrs you just got done with in the test folder and paste it to the Gunz folder, overwrite the orginial system.mrs

9. Open Gunz.exe from the Gunz folder, do not use the shortcut on th desktop. after its done loading the files and your at the login screen. ALT+TAB out and click on that (Backup) Folder you made with the orginial System.mrs. "Copy & Paste" that in the Gunz folder, and overwrite the edited System.mrs file.

10. Login. and walla done.

Keep doing the same procedure everytime you wanna use it. anytime you wanna reedit the zitem.xml. should still be in the test folder to edit, and just drag it back in the system.mrs file. and thats it.

Hope that helps some of you who have problems with this.
Old 06/23/2005, 12:53   #9

wakaa i hawe understood how it make but it dosent work for me atleast.
i make so.exctract fixed date in gunz folder.open system.xml copy it and save like system.mrs owerwrite witch it original. when start gunz.exe heir is my problem it will not starting it show me some mesagee on korean and open my browser to official forum or somthing.(it is what i doo) tell me what i make wrong? plz
Old 06/23/2005, 13:34   #10

thnx
Old 06/23/2005, 13:56   #11

elite*gold: 37
undispudet please do not double-post :S
Old 06/23/2005, 14:08   #12

I'm getting the error that I always got when trying this method that the file is in use to it cant replace it
Old 06/23/2005, 14:10   #13

ich kapirt nix bitte auf deutsch.gibts auch bots wie in diesem video wie geht das
Old 06/23/2005, 14:21   #14

also wer hacken/cheaten will sollte zumindest englisch kenntnisse haben -.- denn was ist die sprache des computers?? englisch natürlich, außerdem reicht schulenglisch vollkommen aus...
Old 06/23/2005, 14:24   #15

has become my new best friend lol