Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling High Level GunZ/A.V.A Account!

Discussion on Selling High Level GunZ/A.V.A Account! within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling High Level GunZ/A.V.A Account!

Hey guys, so my account has two sets (Gunners Heaven and Iron Crow) as well as two G-Coin rings. It has a level 60 male and level 34 that reached its level by ONLY questing so it has no kills/death. The level 60 has every high level weapon on it so basically the account is complete with everything. Check out the bounty/items in the images below. Message me your offers, I accept only cash/AP so don't offer other accounts please as they will be ignored!
SINCE this is an aeria account, it has a very nice A.V.A character on it as well, you can check that out here:

Tags
ava, gunz, high, high level, rich

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling my garena high level account lvl 54
09/19/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all, Selling my own garena high lvl account : details : Account name : ApG].DzMaN-.- UID : 760**** Level: 54 Clan : ApG (garena classique - clan rank : member) / UlTiM4Te_NoObS (garena plus - clan rank : Clan Lord) Type : Gold Member Expiry :**.**.2011
Selling my DDO account on Sarlona, high level, most packs and races, great gear
03/24/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Hey everyone, about to go military and I'm selling my account as I won't have the time to play it, I've been growing distant anyways...rest assured, it's a great account, I have most of the packs and races, several GS and Epic items, and it's set up so that you pretty much won't have to buy anything DDO related again once you get it...ever. I also have extra character slots, a TRed character, icy bursted items galore, a good amount of plat, veteran status, tomes. I'll list the characters this...
Selling Warrock Account High Level
10/15/2011 - WarRock Trading - 36 Replies
Hey Jungs, ich will hier einen Warrock Account verkaufen : Zum Account: Mit dem Account wurde nicht gehackt. Der Account hat einen Namen ohne Zahlen und fängt mit einem l an, und ist auf dem germany 1 Server Mäßig bekannt. Level: 60 EXP for 1%: 2250 Kills: 5***9 Deaths: 9**7 K/D: 5.**1