Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IGunZ is back [26.07.08]

Discussion on IGunZ is back [26.07.08] within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IGunZ is back [26.07.08]

Title says it all. Guys if anyone play iGunZ A.K.A International GunZ. Let me tell you all that is finally back. Server 1 is not working tho but Server 2 is running.
Old 07/26/2008, 14:48   #2

Rock this is nightmare...can i DL M-Gunz Launcher please...coz my PC is reformated...
Old 07/26/2008, 22:22   #3

Lol ... dude ... I GunZ is dead.
If you enter a room with 10 Players and activate a hack there will be 5 dudes who activate the same hack and 2 who activate another hack. Even Pros hack
Old 07/27/2008, 05:54   #4

lol Kleinkind...Rock said is Igunz is BACK...the server did'nt say that Igunz will be daed now...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Igunz Map Hack
06/16/2008 - GunZ - 4 Replies
I Want Map Hack like Stairway,Lost Shrine,Shower Room!!!(for using in Free Channel) Upload....thx
IGunz
04/26/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
can sum1 post a link where to download international gunz o.0
IGunz Problem
03/24/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
yes, hi i'm trying an old version of Gunz, and its been a while since i played it , but i tried opening it, and now it says "gunz launcher failed to update" and normaly its never like this, cause there is no update so.. it also works fine on my other computer, so does that mean something is blocking it? Also i downloaded the same version my other comp has, so something is interfering? i tried closing anti virus and firewall, didn't work, i tried downloading different version didn't work ,...
How2UseWpe4GunZ (iGunz)
09/16/2006 - GunZ - 6 Replies
Since around 99% are still too stupid how to use WPE for gunz, heres the explanation. If you dont know what it is or cant get it working, don't post. 1. Open the WPE.exe and ePvPpermedit.exe, Grant permissions with Permedit to WPE. 2. Open the Gunz Launcher and click on star game, now switch fast back to WPE and select the GunZ Process. If you still got time left, open the axtrap.exe or do it before WPE. 3. On the login screen you start the axtrap.exe. ...
New Patch for Igunz
01/28/2006 - GunZ - 2 Replies
new_Patch_1_25_06new -just download that and put it on where your gunz folder is.. usually its on(C:ProgramFiles/MAIET/Gunz) then Run GunzLauncher.exe and w8 for like a DAY and a HALF!!!! thats right.... its kinda slow so you might need to leave your computer overnight to patch the whole thing!! -dont flame me... this is for who dont know that new patch is up and ready to download since their forum is been down for like a while now!! -oops sorry i edit it so it should be working now!!