Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] DAHNI3L'S HACK v1.1 - works after 9/April maintenance!

Discussion on [RELEASE] DAHNI3L'S HACK v1.1 - works after 9/April maintenance! within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [RELEASE] DAHNI3L'S HACK - works after 24/April maintenance!

Dahni3l's Hack
Last time tested on 1/May/08

Please read the WHOLE thread so you don't come here and say that you didn't understand, 'cause I think i've explained well.

This is a very good new hack that works after the maintenance that ocurred on 24/April/08. In fact it works after the last test that was made on 1/May/08.

This hack was made by me, lovekiss a.k.a. dahni3l.

You can quest with people that have different versions of this hack (NOTICE: you can quest with people that have the versions that don't have superquester (v1.3 and v1.6), you can't only use the superquester with them).

Download one of the following versions (choose the one you prefer):

The last test was made on 1/May/2008, so they WORK after that day (so this hack works after all patches that may have occured until 24-April-08). So, all those posts saying that it doesn't work after IJJI upload (occurred 16/April/2008) and after maintenance of 23 or 24-April-08, are not true. The posters are just noobs.

Oh, and, when you download any of the versions below and the file you downloaded appears as an unkown file, just do this: rename the file to "hack.rar" or "hack.zip" (both will work).

v1.0:
- Quest God Mode
- World items improved
- Medic Kit gives HP and AP to 200
- Repair Kit gives full bullets
- Abuse filter removed
- Super Quester - PowerLevel Weapon to use in quests

DOWNLOAD: v1.0 (685 Kb)
->
->
->

Contains: system.mrs (paste it into your GunZ directory)
Also contains: Gunzlauncher.exe and Gunzlauncher.ini [disables updating] (paste them into your GunZ directory)

v1.1 is the same as v1.2 but quest god mode doesn't work in v1.1 (v1.1 is a failed version)...

v1.2:
- Quest God Mode
- World items improved
- Abuse filter removed
- Added Elements ice (flashbang grenade lvl 0), fire (grenade lvl 0), poison (smoke grenade lvl 12) and lightning (smoke grenade lvl 0)

DOWNLOAD: v1.2 (670 Kb)
->
->
->

Also contains: Gunzlauncher.exe and Gunzlauncher.ini [disables updating] (paste them into your GunZ directory)

v1.3:
- Quest God Mode
- World items improved
- Abuse filter removed

DOWNLOAD: v1.3 (670 Kb)
->
->
->

v1.4:
- Quest God Mode
- World items improved
- Abuse filter removed
- Premium Skins added

DOWNLOAD: v1.4 (670 Kb)
->
->
->

v1.5:
- Quest God Mode
- World items improved
- Abuse filter removed
- Added Elements ice (flashbang grenade lvl 0), fire (grenade lvl 0), poison (smoke grenade lvl 12) and lightning (smoke grenade lvl 0)
- Premium Skins added

DOWNLOAD: v1.5 (670 Kb)
->
->
->

v1.6:
- Quest God Mode
- World items improved
- Abuse filter removed
- Premium Skins added

DOWNLOAD: v1.6 (670 Kb)
->
->
->

How to hack GunZ:

- Download the ."zip" from one of the websites.
- Extract the 3 files that are inside of it.
- Copy all 3 files that are inside the ".zip" (that you downloaded) to your GunZ directory (if it asks to you if you want to replace the files, say "yes").
- Replace the files.
- Login on IJJI.
- Play the game.

Explaining each modification:

- Quest God Mode (NPC's hit you 0 damage, THIS IS ONLY FOR QUESTS!)
- World items improved: the world items that usually just give HP or AP now give HP AND AP to 200, and the world items that usually give a few bullets now give FULL bullets. (eg.: the "red cross" now gives HP and AP to 200; the "green thing" that normaly gives AP, now gives HP and AP to 200; the "yellow bullet" now gives full bullets)
- You can swear (abuse filter removed, you can say f*ck, b*st*rd, etc.)
- Super Quester - PowerLevel Weapon to use in quests (it's the rusty dagger but with three differences: 9999 damage, 9999 range and the Premium Skin of "Adventurer Dagger", what means that you can kill the NPC's in quests with one hit and from the opposite corner of the room)
- Added Elements: ice (flashbang grenade lvl 0), fire (grenade lvl 0), poison (smoke grenade lvl 12) and lightning (smoke grenade lvl 0).
Explaining how to use elements:
Elements are special handheld items that make your sword more "beautiful" and with special attacks. You'll se what I'm talking about when you use this hack =).
To use the elements, just equip one of the following items: Canox FG1 (grenade lvl 0) to have your sword with fire, Canox FB1 (flashbang lvl 0) to have your sword with ice, Canox SG1 (smoke lvl 0) to have your sword with lightnings, and Canox SG2 (smoke lvl 12) to have your sword with poison.
You can just use one of these elements at once, if you use more than one at once, it will only appear one of them in the sword.
When using, let's presume, Canox FG1 to have sword with fire, you will not be able to use that item as a real grenade, what means that you can't do nothing with that item while in game, but you still will have one place to put a real grenade or something else =).
- Premium Skins Added: Instead of viewing the normal outfit for some normal clothes, you'll see clothes that you usually buy from Item Shop. I'm not going to say here what clothes did I change or something like that, you'll see when you play the game.

WITH THIS HACK YOU CAN'T QUEST WITH PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE THIS SYSTEM.MRS!! ONLY QUEST WITH A FRIEND THAT HAVE THIS SYSTEM.MRS OR QUEST ALONE!!
MORE: IF YOU WANT TO USE THE SUPERQUESTER, YOU NEED A FRIEND. BOTH MUST USE THE SUPERQUESTER FOR THIS TO WORK! DO NOT USE THE SUPERQUESTER IN DEATHMATCH OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF GAME BUT QUEST!

More explanations about questing:
-The only complication in this hack is questing.
-Two improved things for quests: God Mode and Super Quester.
-God Mode will always work: it will work while questing alone and will work while questing with a friend.
-Questing with non-hacker people: you can't.
-Questing alone: you can't use superquester (the quest god mode will work).
-Questing with a friend that has any version of this hack, using superquester (except for v1.3 because it doesn't have superquester): Both must have equiped the superquester.
-Questing with a friend that has any version of this hack, not using superquester: i think it's obvious, you just need to have this hack, and if you have a version with superquester, don't equip it.

Repeating =S:
Go to a room with your friend.
If you want to use the superquester with him, both MUST have the super quester equiped.
If you just want to quest with him without the superquester, the only requirement is having this hack.
Start quest.
And that's it!

If you want to quest alone, it's easy: you mustn't equip the superquester (you will not be able to one-hit-kill, but the Quest God Mode always works). Equip something else and enter the quest!

I hope you like this Hack!! Don't forget to hit the button (that is in the end of this thread) and post your opinions and doubts. But please, not stupid questions!
(WTF?! MORE THAN 300 DOWNLOADS AND ONLY 85 THANKS?! OMFG...)

I have uploaded the ORIGINAL system.mrs and gunzlauncher.exe
(date of the files: 24-April-08) (691 Kb):

I uploaded this files for people who downloaded this hack and now they don't want to hack anymore.
This files are the non-hacking files (system.mrs and gunzlauncher.exe). Copy them into your Gunz folder. Don't forget to delete the file "gunzlauncher.ini" that is in your Gunz folder (this file disables updating).

->
->
->

SCAN (for all versions):

Code:
[b]Antivir:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]ArcaVir:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[B]Avast:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nothing Found[/COLOR]
[B]AVG FREE:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nothing Found[/COLOR]
[B]BitDefender:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nothing Found[/COLOR]
[B]F-Prot:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nothing Found[/COLOR]
[B]Kaspersky:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nothing Found[/COLOR]
[B]McAfee:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nothing Found[/COLOR]
[B]Norman:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nothing Found[/COLOR]
[B]Norton Antivirus:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nothing Found[/COLOR]
[B]OneCare:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Nothing Found[/COLOR]
[B]Panda:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Nothing Found[/COLOR]
[b]Rising:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]VirusBlokAda32:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]VirusBuster:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]

Next changes I'll probably do:

Code:
- Deathmatch fast-attack (to kill the enemy in 3 seconds).
- Add Premium skins to [B]ALL[/B] normal items (all chest items, pants, gloves, boots
and weapons will be changed to Premium/Unreleased skins).
- Make a version where you can quest alone and use a PowerLevel gun at the
same time (it will be impossible to instant-kill but it will kill fast tho).

PEOPLE WHO WANT TO QUEST WITH SUPERQUESTER (looking for partner to use superquester):

Just post your e-mail or XFire account in a reply to this thread and I'll put it here:

- nightchaser89: XFire account ---> nightchaser89
- evilshade: e-mail --->
- 12345abc: In-game name ---> thiamcikc
- riku2211: XFire account ---> riku2211

CREDITS:

Munroe (name of the dagger "Super Quester")
Dahni3l (everything else, all versions of this hack)

You can Download from Elitepvpers server too:
(I can't upload "v1.6" and "Gunz Original Files" because the maximum number of files I can upload in Elitepvpers is 5, so you'll have to download them ("v1.6" and "Gunz Original Files") from the websites that are on the top of this thread):
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dahni3l's Hack v1.0.zip (685.2 KB, 242 views)
File Type: rar Dahni3l's Hack v1.2.rar (670.7 KB, 132 views)
File Type: rar Dahni3l's Hack v1.3.rar (670.6 KB, 95 views)
File Type: rar Dahni3l's Hack v1.4.rar (670.7 KB, 113 views)
File Type: rar Dahni3l's Hack v1.5.rar (670.7 KB, 890 views)
Thanks
86 Users
Old 04/13/2008, 03:30   #2

NICE ONE AGAIN.... now im looking forward to play with you so tell me when ur on
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2008, 04:27   #3

wow dat was quick....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2008, 04:34   #4

rw925 u have it? we could play togheter if you want
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2008, 05:15   #5

LoL. You work really fast man, Only been about 2 days and already upgraded. Nice job!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2008, 09:13   #6

could you put the 1.0 version....the 1.1 godmode dont work in quest for me
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2008, 10:45   #7

The Godmode isn't working for this version. Please fix it. Otherwise, this is a downgrade =P
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2008, 10:48   #8

For confirmation, are the effects (elements) clientsided?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2008, 11:07   #9

maybe he did a downgrade becouse hes sick of that noob that dont got how a hack works

(p.S) always make a back-up from original files+ verson 1.0
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2008, 11:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
The Godmode isn't working for this version. Please fix it. Otherwise, this is a downgrade =P
UPS SORRY!!!!! I thought i modified that.... I'm going to fix it right now. Give me 5 minutes =).
Thanks
10 Users
Old 04/13/2008, 11:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
For confirmation, are the effects (elements) clientsided?
it's like prems... only you can see it...

it's the only way to have elements by system.mrs...

it's kinda stupid losing one space to put a real grenade or something, but some people like seeing their sword with elements... That's why I used the low lvl grenades because nobody uses it....
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2008, 12:05   #12

lol just 5 minutes. lovekiss. shall we superquest together (im not a high lvl but that nvm with that super dagger XD)
Old 04/13/2008, 12:36   #13

Fixed =)
Quest *** Mode is now working properly. Everything is good now!
You can download it now =P.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2008, 14:59   #14

anyone want to quest 2gether?
Old 04/13/2008, 15:14   #15

yes me. lovekiss nice work. can you do that the dagger hit 999999999999 in deathmatch?
Closed Thread