Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Power Level Service From me!!

Discussion on Power Level Service From me!! within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/05/2005, 19:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
it looks like spanish o.O
Old 09/05/2005, 22:21   #17

elite*gold: 20
ermac if we talk not in english heare it mean when what i told him somthing what purpose not to all hearing.and no it isnt spanish.

it is powerleveling service so heare must be no comment only order ask and order .
nothing more!!
its mean for you all!
Old 09/05/2005, 23:14   #18

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=order p like *****' border='0' alt='order p like *****' />
Old 09/08/2005, 00:18   #19

huh? didnt get it? stop spam plz be nice and i be nice witch you.
Old 09/08/2005, 05:16   #20

I dub you three culturally inadequite to speak. It's a ******* German site, so either learn German or quit your ********. If they take the time to learn english, then you should take the time to learn German/other languages. See, now I'm not going to go out and learn any languages, because to tell you the truth, I'm not interested in it. But I'm not going to go out there and ***** about people living in Germany speaking German.

Seems cool, that's really cheap. I'll consider it
Old 09/09/2005, 17:55   #21

aaron jim ich werde dier auch was sagen zu erst was für sheiße bist du hier? regel hier zu machen?,
zu 2 das ist germany site aber das heißt nciht das hier muss nur deutch reden gibst kein regel für sowas,also ich habe 2 mal gesagt kein flame hier jetzt kriegst du sein - für das udn für deine gesprache verstanden?.
Old 09/09/2005, 17:59   #22

und für 2 meisten hier kennen viel sprache also wehn du bist so ein wunder was machst du hier?geh bitte sreib paar exploit dann werden wir was reden für jetzt bist du nix und du sprichst jetzt unrespectiv zu andere also oder haldi seine frese und stop flaming andere oder sprich wie 1 nirmale man.(ob du bist so ein bin ich nicht sicher)
Old 09/09/2005, 20:39   #23

i guess a power level service is uneeded just get 3-4 people from your guidl who are lvl 20 and you can rush almost every mission on the way to the desert without fighting one enemy
Old 09/09/2005, 22:11   #24

nop wrong
Old 09/09/2005, 22:12   #25

but close
Old 09/09/2005, 23:09   #26

first off you spam with double posts and yes it's possible xD i made it myself, works fine
Old 09/10/2005, 04:22   #27

kannste alle meine posts in diesem thread bitte löschen ? danke
Old 09/10/2005, 10:47   #28

Was dann nichts anderes wär als hier einmal gewaltig alles rauszulöschen und den Thread nach dem ersten Post zu schließen O_o

@koji
dann trage bitte auch nicht zum Chaos bei indem du in einer anderen Sprache schreibst. Macht das dann bitte über PM, dann brauchen sich manche Leute auch garnicht deswegen aufregen. Besonders wenn es heißt das es eh nicht für alle bestimmt ist.

@undispudet
The old "game", please try to be a bit more calm. Everytime someone says something against you, you're exploding into a huge flamefestival. I mainly left your thread alone because i thought you'd keep it professional and calm. So please don't disappoint me.

@Thread
Every flame from now an will simply get deleted. Every Flamebait will get deleted as well. And to be honest, i'm not quite pleased with the evolution of this thread.
Old 09/10/2005, 14:09   #29

Well kalvam i hawe nothing against if you delete this all spam .
Like you hawe see i hawe tryed to stop this spam and i cant just be calm if someone talk some...against me witchout a point >
and normally its peopl from 1-20 post :?
And i hawe told not a 1 time what need make a rules!!because if they dont get a punish nobody will stop on other treades is cleaner because koji and others just delete spam!so i hawe nothing against if you delete all spam on this tread(witch this post too)it will be even better.
I will speack witch lowfyr about rules because it cant go so long .

And Afinda dont need to tell me about spam if you see 1 time a 2 post :?
i arent blind so if i maded so whats mean i hawe a point to doo it and if i wahna to spam belvie me i will find a more better way to doo it.just its lokks funny 1 time 2 post and tada yo spamer not cool i can find to many of your post besids it is my treadh
Old 09/10/2005, 20:08   #30

Kalvam, lösch das wenns dich stört:

undispudet. you made two times a double post so to be honest i think YOU should try most to keep this thread clean. EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING can be edited when you posted it and now pleaso don't come up with a dumb excuse

Kalvam, wenner das gelesen und beantwortet hat, lösch einfach alles hier raus, close mit dem ersten post, der sagt alles aus was es eigentlich hierbezüglich zu wissen gibt und jeder der
das angebot in betracht zieht wird dann sicher selbstständig handeln.
Closed Thread