Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SEARCH] Tool to show Color-Prices

Discussion on [SEARCH] Tool to show Color-Prices within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi!

Is there a way to make a program that can show the actual prices of the colors at the NPC?

If there is a program like this, plz post the link. Thx

Oh and @Lowfyr: Hey Guy! What about the Prima E-Guide you wanted to upload?? I really need it! PLzz upload it
Old 08/08/2005, 23:44   #2

There is no such program, atleast I don't think there is. If there is, it would suck.
Old 08/09/2005, 20:17   #3

I havent heard of that program before.
Old 08/15/2005, 07:30   #4

this in essense would be reading the memory from Guild Wars, while you aren't at the trader and therefore doing something the game isn't suppose to. So this would mean there was a HACK, and if there was a HACK it wouldn't be used for knowing dye prices.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I can Edit the Prices of Shop with Res tool??
01/02/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Hi... i have a little question... Is possible edit the prices of Shop??? For Example... Counter Sword for 30 Hours in 100 Pen??? I try with _eu_iteminfo.x4 put 100 in the price and not works =/ And another question...
AION-Chat Color Tool :)
08/03/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Hey Guys, I made the a tool, for writing colorful ingame. Please give me a Thank Button hit. Notice, that using this tool is not fully legal. Made by Derkaefer(me) from Asmo Legion "bluTempler" from Azariel Grösste Deutsche Legion Questions to that tool just / pm me !
I need help, how do you change where search takes you on quiz show
04/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
so i know the default is google but would it not be easier to change them if possblie say like your own site with alot of links so the answer is already there and makes it easy anyway to do that
Need Tool that show DB/Mets on Ground
11/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi all, if I hunt in BI or AC I found a lot of Mets and DBS but sometimes I dont realize that. Is there a tool that shows mets and dbs on ground maybe with arrows or that pick ups Mets and DBS automatically?? mfg
i search foot color
06/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
http://www.hiboox.com/vignettes/2406/lqqii-l.jpg like this , or more easy know what is the name of this DDS file ;)