Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling: Prophecies w/skill unlock pack for $6.50

Discussion on Selling: Prophecies w/skill unlock pack for $6.50 within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 111
Selling: Prophecies w/skill unlock pack for $6.50

Well, I'm in need of some fast money so im selling my prophecies key, has a L6 warrior on it, with elite skills unlocked. has 4 open account slots i think.
only accepting paypal. The key with the pack is 11,47 dollars through the ncsoft store, so almost 50% off.

Add my msn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> GW acc prophecies + factions + skill unlock
05/01/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Well I want to buy MW2, so I'm selling the games I don't play anymore. I played GW for like a day or so. I'm selling a ncsoft master account with factions and prophecies and a skill unlock pack. The only char on is a L6 warrior. I would be asking for only £10 through paysafecard or paypal. You get the original emails from ncsoft with serials and everything.
[SELLING] Item unlock service, hanin
09/29/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I'm selling an Item unlock service on hanin, i'll only accept euros via paypal/moneybookers/LR (liberty reserve) Basically, what you get is: 5 Euro = One item unlocked 20 euro = all items unlocked I'm currently only offering this service to Hanin players.
[HUGE RELEASE]Skill Hack Pack
07/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 21 Replies
DEAD AND GONE <